Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Lloyd is no more

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

hi all, as im sure some of you know, Lloyd has recently been involved in a dispute with the mods

I regret to say that he will no longer be around, he was a top poster and a great mod imo and he will be sorely missed everywhere he posted on boards

just a warning, this thread is not for the purpose of discussing the issue itself, needless to say i disagree with the Admins decision but its not the place to discuss it

some info on it here for those who are unaware of the situation

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055804882

Good luck Llyod and thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Yeah, he's been missing from the mod list for some time now...

Best of luck Lloyd, cheers for the time and effort you put into Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'm sure the Jets being in the conference final will be of some minor comfort to him. :pac: Great job Lloyd and best of luck against the colts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

It really doesn't look good to be seeing him much over the next while
    luckylloyd wrote:
    Yep. I will obviously stick around to have the entire PM exchange with the protocol dependent idiots that pad out the Admin team posted, but after that is seen through I'm checking out of boards.ie.

Tis an awful shame tbh, I have loved contributing to this site over my time here, both as a poster and a moderator. It is now abundantly clear that such love is not being reciprocated.

Something has been lost here since the site sold out to Daft.ie, started hiring staff, etc. Tom has a lot to answer for, as I have said to him in the most direct terms.

Take it easy lads and lassies!

Just for you Lloyd - For Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

It's ridiculous really and a shame. He was a good moderator and I cannot see where the problem even arose. Seems like a power trip to me for some unknown reason.:(

Advertisement