Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luck of the irish.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,001 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So does that mean you ought to be able to Need both, or who are ye playing with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,001 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I mean Did you roll on the 2nd one even though you won the 1st, or did you Pass on Loot?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

The thieving gypo probably rolled on both....

Damn feckign straight i rolled on the second one, and if i won it i would have sold it for 15k like i did the first one.

• Advertisement

Excellent. any chance of a loan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

Shougeki wrote: »
    Excellent. any chance of a loan?

no hope, He wont even pay me the 12k he owes me :(

Speaking of thieving gypos... Was ina VoA25 run last night, and because there was 3 pala's, Uttik convinced them they need a second rogue, Sanctified legs dropped, he won.

Uttik you cost me approximately 127.47 DPS. You *will* be paying for that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

Shougeki wrote: »
    Speaking of thieving gypos... Was ina VoA25 run last night, and because there was 3 pala's, Uttik convinced them they need a second rogue, Sanctified legs dropped, he won.

Uttik you cost me approximately 127.47 DPS. You *will* be paying for that....

Are you for real?

They already had a rogue lined up before i even said anything, But if you want to be blame me!!

LoL W/E

You sir, are a dopey hole.

:D

Just kidding with you bro. :D

• Advertisement

At least i used the money to buy the guild 3 brand spanking new tabs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

speaking of VOA 25

We were in VOA 25 and new boss droped 2 rogue gear bits and we dident have one in our group :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bears

awesome seen it drop twice never won it sucks.

just my luck had a hunter and rerolled a paladin because plate kept dropping as soon as i got paladin in the raids hunter gear dropped all the time. my luck sucks

Advertisement