Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 20th of january cold air vs warm air the great battle

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

ugh i give up!!! jeeze what do we need for some cold weather! flip sake i go look at the stations and it says 5c for flip sake mind u its 4c but still be were net to be 2/3c now and that stupid station is showing 5.5c! and even ballypatrick forecast is showing 3c! and they would usually be showing 7c by now! ugh and i woke up with a migrane all because of this ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

It seems we've reached stalemate in this cold V warm battle. A cold easterly is becoming increasingly unlikely, The ECM at 120, a time limit I've always found reliable shows the Atlantic encroaching although other models continue with the slack easterly theme. I think there's nothing happening to the east so imo I think an active Atlantic wouldn't be the worst, A NW or N'ly is probably our best bet for anything wintry at the moment.
    We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Sunday and Monday look like a bit of a battleground with the cold winning out for a short while, more so over Britain though.

Mobhi1 wrote: »
    Sunday and Monday look like a bit of a battleground with the cold winning out for a short while, more so over Britain though.
    ugh if i was only 20 miles out to sea i would be in cold galour and economy glalour and everything galor!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭Joe Public

owenc wrote: »
    ugh if i was only 20 miles out to sea i would be in cold galour and economy glalour and everything galor!

This might help - http://www.propertyindex.com/renting/c/211/Properties-to-Rent-in-Isle-Of-Man/1/a/

• Advertisement

Joe Public wrote: »

erm the islt of man is 60 miles south east!:eek: its the east i.e inland southern scotland.. only about 20 miles away..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

owenc wrote: »
    ugh i give up!!! jeeze what do we need for some cold weather! flip sake i go look at the stations and it says 5c for flip sake mind u its 4c but still be were net to be 2/3c now and that stupid station is showing 5.5c! and even ballypatrick forecast is showing 3c! and they would usually be showing 7c by now! ugh and i woke up with a migrane all because of this ugh!

Migrane eh :D Don't know how you'll cope with stress when you leave school and really have things to worry about ;)
    Owen the problem is that the cold weather we experienced recently was a one in twenty years occurance so while we may get some short sharp bursts of cold between now and march the odds against getting a prolomged cold spell so people can go walking a lakes again are against us :pac: I feel your pain though :) being a snow lover as well :cool:

Advertisement