Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Daroxtar wrote: »
    And the next time you think she's worth a jab just have a look at what was there before you.....http://dynimg.rte.ie/0000dea40D2.jpg
    I would NOT drink that soup.
    :pac:

I think Miriam's a very attractive woman though (even if her accent hurts my ears at times). She actually looks way better now than in the 80s/early 90s - the Vorderman effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Grainne Seoige is looking better than ever these days!

must be improvements from the newest version of photoshop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Forgot about Lisa Cannon, chick on Xposé. She's one foxy laydee!

Also, there's a couple of Dublin chicks who present Brain Box at night time on UTV. They're really hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

rossie1977 wrote: »
    sorry; but lisa hannigan is not the best looking woman in ireland

And the most badly dressed. I do accept that she is good looking but she adds YEARS to her appearance with her shapeless clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Dudess wrote: »
    Why, in rock, are cousins always called Kevin?

In the case of the Who it's because the word rhymes easily with lots of stuff.

In the case of the Undertones it's because they were unoriginal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Daroxtar wrote: »
    What the fúck is the infatuation with Miriam O Callaghan? Ferfuksake, she's a big dirty horse of an auld wan. She's had 8 kids so her flaps must be using skype to chat to each other at this stage and her accent is fukin apalling. I wouldnt throw a spanner at her if I had a box of tools.
    Seriously lads, what desperate fuks consider her good looking? How does she keep getting brought up in conversations about Irelands most beautiful women? And the next time you think she's worth a jab just have a look at what was there before you.....http://dynimg.rte.ie/0000dea40D2.jpg
    I would NOT drink that soup.
    + 1000 and great post too :D

I really dont see the attraction at all. Nothing against her, but if we're opening the field to the whole country....

Then again I really dont see the soeige attraction either TBH.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

djhunter30 wrote: »
    I think Sharon Ni Bheolain is a fine bit of stuff and was voted Irelands sexiest woman! Who would agree or disagree!

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/sharons-surprise-at-news-of-sexiest-woman-poll-win-2017480.html

Sharon really is a beauty and a good choice. I cannot understand the "strong" competition with Miriam. I mean, the woman is middle aged and well past her prime (and looks well past her prime); how is she competition for any young and attractive woman?:confused:

Wibbs wrote: »
    + 1000 and great post too :D

I really dont see the attraction at all. Nothing against her, but if we're opening the field to the whole country....

Then again I really dont see the soeige attraction either TBH.

Gotta' agree, those Seoige twins are as bland and cardboardy'

Manly looking to me, Grainne anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Lisa Hannigan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Can we not all agree there is no definitive answer to the question 'who is Ireland's sexiest woman'.

As a result this thread should become a picture thread as poster's try to prove their point with pictures rather than words?

Just a thought...:)

• Advertisement

Lisa Cannon is a fine chick. Curvy and natural.

lisa_cannon_1764548.jpg

murrayp4 wrote: »
    Lisa Hannigan

Quirky, attractive in a way, but an Irish Cyndi Lauper in her dress sense

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

walshb wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek:

Tell me where these men are .. I'll shag' em :p

walshb wrote: »

Sile is manly. Grainne is a sultry, husky voiced siren

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Dudess wrote: »
    :pac:

I think Miriam's a very attractive woman though (even if her accent hurts my ears at times). She actually looks way better now than in the 80s/early 90s - the Vorderman effect.

I don't get the whole Miriam thing, but kudos for mentioning the Vord. Now there's a sexy lady.

Sharon Ni Bheolain is not a bad choice at all. But personally I'd go for Caroline Morahan. As for Grainne Seoige, she's beuatiful without a doubt but not really sexy imo.

aidan24326 wrote: »
    As for Grainne Seoige, she's beuatiful without a doubt but not really sexy imo.

Beautiful and Sexy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Cora Venus Lunny is one I've always had an unhealthy interest in.

I have a bit of a crush Emma O'Driscoll so I do :)

Pixy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Caroline Morohan, though more in a giggidy-giggidy sort of way.....

I've never, ever understood the hype around Sharon Ni Bheolain.

The very lovely Evanne Ni Chuilinn, on the other hand, has me tuning into RTE Sports News even though I've no real in terest in the news content :pac:

• Advertisement

Duckjob wrote: »
    Caroline Morohan, though more in a giggidy-giggidy sort of way.....

Hell yeah. When she jumps up and down, all the right parts move

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MassDeb8r

I'd still give Katy French one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

MassDeb8r wrote: »
    I'd still give Katy French one.
    ehhhhh........

Redundant post? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Anyone think of any women that shouldnt be allowed out without a bad on there head? I know shes a brit but Id vote to stick a bag permanently on the head of Amy whinehouse!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭francie81

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Louise Lennox, the pastry princess off The Afternoon Show has got the greatest tits you ever seen in your days on earth. Massive firm plump nipple holders she has. Sadly no pics of her online worth posting.

Holy **** I couldn't agree with you more I seen her earlier.....enough said. I also couldn't find any photos of her I wonder is she on facebook lol

francie81 wrote: »
    Holy **** I couldn't agree with you more I seen her earlier.....enough said. I also couldn't find any photos of her I wonder is she on facebook lol

Was she on the Afternoon Show today?

If so, I'll screengrab some photos for .. eh .. er .. I just will okay :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭francie81

Was she on the Afternoon Show today?

If so, I'll screengrab some photos for .. eh .. er .. I just will okay :pac:

Yep now I have to say I never really took notice of this woman till today eventho my mother would have the show on everyday, she couldn't be any more than 50?

francie81 wrote: »
    Yep now I have to say I never really took notice of this woman till today eventho my mother would have the show on everyday, she couldn't be any more than 50?

I'd say 40 ish.

http://www.louiselennox.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Louise Lennox, the pastry princess off The Afternoon Show has got the greatest tits you ever seen in your days on earth. Massive firm plump nipple holders she has.

Jesus Pete, tone it down a little would ya?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Definitly Mary Harney :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement