Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,135 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

stoneill wrote: »
    My Missus :)
    Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Jean Bryne, some go-er.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

J. Marston wrote: »
    Pics?

No - just for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭casion3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KingTitan

Anybody who says Leigh Arnold is crazy. Shes the image of Richard Corrigan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

this is hilarious thread lads - was going through it all... Grainne Séoige beats Sharon Ní Bhéoláin hands down... on the other hand - we can all dream and fap!

them pics on the thread represent the visual cortex of the hemisphere in the upstairs department...

Nuff said - for those kind of women with fame tagged to her head - forget about it - let alone stalking... then again, put Miriam O'Callaghan alongside Rachel Allen - who would you pick? :P

Fuppin hilarious thread.... made my day... walkin around with a permanent smile thinking of all the comments - crackin hilarious - Have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Have to say, Aoibhin Garrihy (the one in the middle) from Fair City is quite hot.

Shes a stunner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Aine Chambers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

STIG83 wrote: »
    Aine Chambers

You're most welcome to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Jean Byrne of Met Eireann some body on her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

francie81 wrote: »
    Jean Byrne of Met Eireann some body on her!

Massive top tens but an @rse the size of a small country (Copyright - Neil Hannon)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

Manuela Spinelli-Trappatoni's interpreter.
    Yeah, you were all thinking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexQtF4hNAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Sharon Ni Bheolain is no more Irelands sexiest woman than Cowen is Irelands most intelligent leader.

Have you seen what she wears...:confused: No doubt RTE telling her to dumb things down in their conservative ways - God forbid, some old bastard would get a heart attack seeing this 'up-her-own-arse-kind-of-girl' wearing anything remotely sexy on TV in age old Ireland.

Besides, I see more stunningly beautiful women walking the streets of Dublin compared to this old string ****tard. I mean, Jesus....is this the best we have to offer...:confused:

Thank fcuk I got out of there a while back...you guys have to higher your standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Manuela Spinelli-Trappatoni's interpreter.
    Yeah, you were all thinking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexQtF4hNAA

I'd give her uno anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Sharon Ni Bheolain is no more Irelands sexiest woman than Cowen is Irelands most intelligent leader.

Have you seen what she wears...:confused: No doubt RTE telling her to dumb things down in their conservative ways - God forbid, some old bastard would get a heart attack seeing this 'up-her-own-arse-kind-of-girl' wearing anything remotely sexy on TV in age old Ireland.

Besides, I see more stunningly beautiful women walking the streets of Dublin compared to this old string ****tard. I mean, Jesus....is this the best we have to offer...:confused:

Thank fcuk I got out of there a while back...you guys have to higher your standards.
    Get out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Your quest for attention goes on, I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Get out
    Thankfully, he is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I'm throwing caroline morahan back in to the mix again........set a lips on her she could suck the chrome of a ball hitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Nodin wrote: »
    Your quest for attention goes on, I see.

What :confused:

What posts was I supposidly ''looking for attention'' and besides, I see it is an offense to your manhood or bad taste in women that you have so aptly indulged yourself to take the time out to write a reply.

How sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

mfceiling wrote: »
    I'm throwing caroline morahan back in to the mix again........set a lips on her she could suck the chrome of a ball hitch

Your not wrong :P
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/agatastoinskaphotography/4478264445/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭andrewire

Has anyone mentioned Jean Byrne? I think she's the sexiest given the fact that she isn't a public figure for being pretty. Smart + hot body + unintentionally sexual voice + surprising outfits = uber sexy.

hitman79 wrote: »

That's a quality picture of a gorgeous woman

That's a quality picture of a gorgeous woman

I can remember her doing that fame game show...great show with the sound off and she showed serious cleavage...or was that a dream :eek: A nude shoot needs to be done

hitman79 wrote: »
    I can remember her doing that fame game show...great show with the sound off and she showed serious cleavage...or was that a dream :eek: A nude shoot needs to be done

You couldn't be more right.
    She left for LA.........america's gain is our loss:(

You couldn't be more right.
    She left for LA.........america's gain is our loss:(

Hopefully it doesnt work out and she has to do some arty flicks :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

caroline morahan really isn't great,kind of like the minger in the office who day by day becomes nice but compared to the wider picture still a minger.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    caroline morahan really isn't great,kind of like the minger in the office who day by day becomes nice but compared to the wider picture still a minger.

Get out and i hope the door takes the fcukin hole of you on the way out:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

I have no intention of highering my standards, thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭FF and proud

I think Sharon Ni Bheolain is a fine bit of stuff and was voted Irelands sexiest woman! Who would agree or disagree!

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/sharons-surprise-at-news-of-sexiest-woman-poll-win-2017480.html

Mary Coughlan, I have to be careful watching the telly with the wife when Mary comes on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

If Helena Bonham Carter ever visited Ireland, she would be Ireland's sexiest woman, by at least

10 dB (if you are an engineer)

5000mB ( meteoroligist)

6 inches ( If you are RandyLonghorn)

-FoxT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement