Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boobs if breastfeed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

sorry OP, boobs lose firmness and can get all covered in stretch marks regardless of your choice of feeding methods.

My breasts did get a bit saggy, but I have never heard of it altering your nipples on the long term. There can be chapped nipples and the likes but all of those heal quickly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Swizzles

Hey
    Quick question ..Im 20 weeks gone and woke up his morning with leakage marks ..through two tops...this ever happen anyone else this early??

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi Swizzles,

The same thing happened with me. It really freaked me out at first because it was the first really big sign that my body was changing beyond my control. But yeah, my first bit of pre-milk started leaking at around 18 weeks, and continued until the birth. All the midwives took it to mean I'd have no problems with milk supply after the birth.

xx Popel

Advertisement