Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Wii Virtual Console Points?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Was reading the shopping channel last night and apparently if you 'introduce' a friend (by sharing wii codes I think)

Maybe time to start sharing codes again!

I check it out further laterf tonight...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Dunno about that but they were givin away 500 wii points ( a NES game basiclly) before christmas , i got super mario 3 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

That was only if you paid for the Internet Channel though.

OP: I started a thread about it a while ago :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055731359

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

I think he's talking about the ambassador connection promotion its where if you help a friend connect to the internet on the Wii you get 500 points and so do they.... All you have to do is add each others friend codes in the Wii shop channel. Also the person who had help connecting must add the fc within a month of connection to Wi-fi on the wii.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I know that, the first sentence was in reply to demanufactured's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭niginator

Oh right.... my mistake then;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement