Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4x4 camper conversion?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

opti76 wrote: »
    those tents are savage as i said i have the 2second version which suits my needs.. invest in a good dry sheet to place under them. there cheap as chips to. the one suggestion i would make though is record the folding technique on your mobile phone. it makes a handy reference point for when your putting it away

Good idea.
    Yeah i just realized its the same make as the one you were talking about.:D
    Looks good alright, compared to the hassle involved in putting up a regular tent i think its going to be a pleasure to own. Its gonna take less than a minute or two to have it fully set up. Happy days.
    I have a very tough ground sheet from another tent which i will use with this one.
    They come with an optional inner bedroom compartment but i want to use the tent as a little eating/drinking room so i think i'll just do without.

Advertisement