Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMS: Blue Mountain State [US]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Yeah wasnt episode 1 a double length, as in 1&2 together?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ lads....S03E04 is now out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There is a new episode this weekend:

Blue Mountain State
    GOOD NEWS, GOATS. An all-new episode of BMS is premiering after UFC 138 tomorrow night at 11/10c on Spike. You've got T-minus 24 hours to get your hands on a keg of mojitos.

^ burn off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Thanks Brobeans !

• Advertisement

Anyone seen the latest few episodes?? I was in stitches lastnight watching 8,9 & 10. Love the eps when they focus on Thad's stupidity, and the "C Word" ep was priceless!!!

^ honestly i stopped watching after the first 3 eps. of season 1, not followed ratings but i belive it's doing OK and a third seasons looks likely.

^ honestly i stopped watching after the first 3 eps. of season 1, not followed ratings but i belive it's doing OK and a third seasons looks likely.

Its nearly finished its 3rd season... Who cares if its doing OK, its as funny as hell..

Anyone seen the latest few episodes?? I was in stitches lastnight watching 8,9 & 10. Love the eps when they focus on Thad's stupidity, and the "C Word" ep was priceless!!!

"No Lifting" - Wait here ill go get some help!! GUYS GUYS !!

Korvanica wrote: »
    Its nearly finished its 3rd season... Who cares if its doing OK, its as funny as hell..
    "No Lifting" - Wait here ill go get some help!! GUYS GUYS !!

Yeah thirs season is almost over, theres been 10 episodes so far, 11th is out this week.

"It's just one nipple!!!!!" lol

Episode 11 was pretty good, some decent laughs... also interesting to see what happens next week with the
    NCAA's Suspensions

• Advertisement

I love when Thad is being interviewed in "Death Penalty"... best liar ever...

And sammys sister.. so hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Sickened with that news.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Cjs21 wrote: »

Donated 10$ for the fun, I'll be sure to upload the PDF when I get it next April! :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the film!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Pretty good show. Reminds me a lot of American Pie. Surprising that it wasn't continued after series 3. Was its viewer figures low?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

colmulhall wrote: »
    Pretty good show. Reminds me a lot of American Pie. Surprising that it wasn't continued after series 3. Was its viewer figures low?

Network wanted a rebrand on something silly like that.

Haven't heard a word back yet... Hope they haven't absconded with all the money! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Hopefully not!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

there is a BMS movie being made at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    there is a BMS movie being made at the moment

Yup scroll up there was a kickstarter for it that got successfully funded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

VinLieger wrote: »
    Yup scroll up there was a kickstarter for it that got successfully funded

What a fantastic show, cannot wait for the movie

Thad all the way

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The movie is here!

There is talk of there it getting another chance on TV as well

There is talk of there it getting another chance on TV as well

Saw one of the cast tweeting that it was a good ending for the BMS era. I think they struggled to get the Cast back even for the movie, but then again Money talks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

They said on their ama yesterday if the movie makes enough then they'll make more movies/series. Movie was pretty good I thought, I'd love to see more.

They said on their ama yesterday if the movie makes enough then they'll make more movies/series. Movie was pretty good I thought, I'd love to see more.

I haven't seen it yet but will definitely watch it over the weekend. Please tell me Craig Shilo is in it? :D

I think I've seen Shilo in the promo stuff.
    Hopefully he's gotten past his real life issues.

I think I've seen Shilo in the promo stuff.
    Hopefully he's gotten past his real life issues.

Interesting fact about him, his dad was the infamous Same Jones who played for the Boston Celtics from 1957-1969. Won 10 NBA Championships and has his number retired by the Celtics. How proud must he be of his son eh? :D

Advertisement