Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Cool Cookie's Betting Blog

Options
  • 12-01-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm new to boards and just stumbled upon the gambling forum today so I hope its ok to post about my blog here, at the start of the new year I set up my own betting blog. I mainly bet on football and try to post new bets weekly with a summary of bets at the end of each month to see how much profit is being made. After a very promising start the blog is in profit so check it out and don't forget to subscribe !

http://onecoolcookie.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Best of luck mate, your already making a nice profit by the looks of things !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I'll keep an eye on this. Best of luck fella

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

best of luck - is your name anything to do with the horse ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

best of luck - is your name anything to do with the horse ?

Thanks for all the support guys, and ye cheltenham j I named it after charlie swan's horse one cool cookie after i had a big win on it a while ago, so hopefully its a good omen !

Sorry folks for not telling you about the tips I posted up earlier, i've been very busy with work. I went for Valencia to beat Deportivo and Juventus to beat Napoli. Hope some of you got on the Valencia bet as I only posted it just before kick off and they are winning 1-0 at the moment. Best of luck !

• Advertisement

Juventus produced a nice 3-0 win tonight at decent enough odds of evens, Valencia let me down though by throwing away a 2-0 lead, the blog is still making a very healthy profit, I should hopefully have a few more tips for the weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Juventus produced a nice 3-0 win tonight at decent enough odds of evens, Valencia let me down though by throwing away a 2-0 lead, the blog is still making a very healthy profit, I should hopefully have a few more tips for the weekend !
    To be honest, I think it's a bit of a joke.

If you are going to do this there is no point in not being honest. You had a big tip last week that lost that has disappeared from the page.

Of course you are in profit if you delete the losers

Mellor wrote: »

If you are going to do this there is no point in not being honest. You had a big tip last week that lost that has disappeared from the page.

Sorry mate, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ! I started the blog on the 1st January and told a few friends and work colleagues about it who subscribed to my posts. First of all I would never do such a thing as I am an honest punter and also given the fact that I only signed up to boards on monday this week and started this thread I find it somewhat strange that you've been following my tips since last week. Can you please recheck your facts as I'm sure you have made a mistake ??

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Mellor wrote: »

I've been following the blog myself and i can assure you nothing has been removed off of it. I don't know the guy either so i've no loyalties to him by saying this.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Sorry mate, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ! I started the blog on the 1st January and told a few friends and work colleagues about it who subscribed to my posts. First of all I would never do such a thing as I am an honest punter and also given the fact that I only signed up to boards on monday this week and started this thread I find it somewhat strange that you've been following my tips since last week. Can you please recheck your facts as I'm sure you have made a mistake ??

I'm very sorry, It was a different wordpress blog that was posted last week.

I genuinely mixed the two of you up. He had a 8pt tip that i questioned, and didn't come in.

Sorry again, I hope I didn't offend.
    I can get the posts removed if you like.

• Advertisement

No worries mate I'm sure it was an honest mistake, anyways I've just posted up an update of January's results so far and despite Valencia's disappointing result last night the blog is still making a profit of 37pts. Bets for the weekend will be posted tomorrow evening

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Nice work OCC, hopefully it continues at this pace. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kevin11

Just found this. Eagerly awaiting this weekends tips.
    Wallet at the ready..

Bets for the weekend posted up on the blog, best of luck !

Nice double on Lyon and Montpellier puts the blog firmly back in profit for the day after a disappointing under 2.5 goals in the Everton v City game. Honestly don't know how there weren't more goals in that game, I think the ball hit the crossbar or post at least 5 times ! Hoping Almeira can round off a good weekend tomorrow with a win against struggling Tenerife

Nice one mate, had a good win from that french double, cheers keep it up !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

when was that french double posted?

wasn't there early this morning?

Kod-box wrote: »
    when was that french double posted?

wasn't there early this morning?

Ye mate, I was deliberating over whether to put it in or not for ages I expected a Montpellier win but wasn't too sure about Lyon so I held off until better team news was available, if you subscribe to the blog you get emails of each bet I post saving you from checking it all the time.

Balls anyway. Only checked in morning myself too so missed the french double. Will stick with it though

Sorry folks we didn't have the best weekend there Almeira were all over Tenerife but just couldn't take their chances, despite that though we were still in profit this weekend by 5.5pts taking the overall profit to 42.6 pts, ill have a look into some of the midweek action andd may post up a bet

• Advertisement

Posted a bet for tonight on the blog in the Manchester derby, I'm not sure if you'll be able to find this market everywhere but I've taken it with Bet365 and I know Victor Chandler's do it aswell

First bet of the weekend just posted up on the blog and another to come in the next few mins just finishing up the write-up !

Brilliant tipping mate, stuck 20 quid on the double, happy days ! :D:D

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    Brilliant tipping mate, stuck 20 quid on the double, happy days ! :D:D

Thanks mate, I appreciate it ! Ye today went very well the blog had two winners from two both at decent enough prices

Nice one Cookie. Backed them as singles and used the winnings to back Barca -1 later on :)
    Keep up the good work

After a crazy week in work I haven't had much of a chance to look at this weeks matches yet but I'll post up a few tips before kick off tomorrow

Sorry for the delay folks but bets are now up on the blog, hopefully I will have some more for tomorrow

All of january's bets have been added up and the blog is currently 47.8 pts in profit ! Swindon let me down at the weekend by conceding two late goals after leading for the whole game while Southampton coasted to an easy 2-0 win covering the handicap

Another 2 wins from 2 today, Brentford produced a crushing 4-0 victory and Motherwell had a solid win at home to Hamilton to round off a good day's betting for the blog !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

seen that mate but unfortunatley didnt see it til i came back from the bookie :(

fair play though, keep them coming.

Advertisement