Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out With The Old - In With The New

Options
  • 12-01-2010 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭

I think its about time we had a decent mod of one our own Cuckoos Nesters on here, after all we do live in a democracy, I propose that fine upstanding member of the The Cuckoos Nest NiceIrishFella.

Who will second him.................or do you have a better candidate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I second him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I nomninate me! Any objections?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Yeah get your own thread this is Nif's

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You asked if anyone had a better candidate. I provided one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

NIF FTW he cares about the little people.

Ya Col -I agree with you 100% its the users that make The Cuckoos Nest.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

You asked if anyone had a better candidate. I provided one.

You can't propose yourself

colrow wrote: »
    You can't propose yourself
    I announced my candidacy. I proposed nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Is this going to be a poll or voted on thing?

Deki wrote: »
    Is this going to be a poll or voted on thing?
    No, you all line up behind me.

So what does "Out with the old" mean? Are you having a rebellion?
    (hi Col - how are you?)

• Advertisement

I think Wolf would be a good moderator, he would try to be fair I think. But don't the powers pick mods?:confused:

yes, but with popular support they may appoint a new moderator.

I would also like to know if you asked NIF if wants to be a mod, since he hasn't said anything?

He fears challenging me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

racist thread is racist

This thread not racist.

why's it racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It implies the current mods are not 'our own'.

racism.jpg

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It implies the current mods are not 'our own'.

racism.jpg
    1. No one seen Kipper for ages
    2. Tar is busy flirting his/her way to a private forum
    3. Sarky is......... a wonderful human being with some odd personality quirks

they just meant a mod that was a regular poster from the Cukoos nest- I think.
    Don't think it had anything to do with race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

standing around is not working

hi Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

option 1- step1- ask an admin for a hosted private forum. step2-move to it. option 2- step1- buy hosting. step 2- install open source forum software. step3- move to it.

Nerin wrote: »
    option 1- step1- ask an admin for a hosted private forum. step2-move to it. option 2- step1- buy hosting. step 2- install open source forum software. step3- move to it.
    You has a point there Nerin.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Nerin wrote: »
    You has a point there Nerin.

Hmmmmmm......... I see.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I wish the inanimate carbon rod was a co-mod. He'd show you a thing or two about harsh moderating. :(

Sarky wrote: »
    I wish the inanimate carbon rod was a co-mod. He'd show you a thing or two about harsh moderating. :(
    No one called you harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh. Well I didn't actually read the thread, so never mind >_>

• Advertisement

Although Rigger called you a minority

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement