Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kim kardashian

Options
  • 11-01-2010 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

So what do people think about this woman? She's only famous because she comes from a rich, well know family.

I'm not impressed with her, she has a fat arse and not really that attractive in my eyes.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I know this is done in every single one of these threads but... Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I'd make a sex tape with her. She gave good head in her first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I would. And I'm a girl. With a boyfriend.

And she has a lovely bum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

She has a big bum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I need pics of this alleged bum before I can make judgement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Does she take it up 'the council' end.??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Does she take it up 'the council' end.??
    Video shows she does :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

philiy wrote: »
    She's only famous

.....to people who watch TMZ and read OK! magazine.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Never heard of her...

• Advertisement

It's lovely. Like J- Lo's!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Celebrity & Showbiz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Lillylilly wrote: »
    It's lovely. Like J- Lo's!!!

You mean "lovely" as in plastic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

ive seen her on TV and she's a cracking body, id love to giv'er one. thats it, I cant stand anyone who's on that E channel. self important, dim witted, ignorant, arrogant, media hungry, attention seeking, talentless, mono-tone, avaricious group of low lifes. paris hilton, linsay lohan, the kardashians, the hills. why could bin laden take all of these idots out. these people are what's wrong with america.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

the show is really good, they are really funny!! plus in fairness, they all work really hard at what they do!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

her personality is atrocious but her looks can not be argued.. wifey!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I've never heard her speak, which is apparently a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭philiy

Big arse

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/k/kim_kardashian-5601.jpg

lala stone wrote: »
    the show is really good, they are really funny!! plus in fairness, they all work really hard at what they do!

the show is realy good??? it's contrived dribble. realy funny??? they're all completely helpless and so stupid it's unreal. they also talk in that crappy american fake question speak. I went to the shops?? and I like totally cudnt get parking??? you find all that funny??? you need to get out more.

as for working hard???? they live off inheritence and dont have to work, they just love the thought of being a celebrity. anyone who has to make a sex tape so they have a name for themselves just personifies a lack of tlaent and imagination. I'll bet she has the balls to call some girls tramps too. single mothers living in bad neighbourhoods, working two jobs and going to night school wouldnt resort to sucking c*ck on the internet, so dont mention hard work and kardasian in the same sentence, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

philiy wrote: »

All the better to eat my dinner off of it.

I would hit that. Repeatedly.

• Advertisement

j1974 wrote: »
    dont mention hard work and kardasian in the same sentence, please.

I know we're all passing judgement on someone we don't know, but you can't say they don't work hard. I, like Lala Stone, watch the show (I know, I like sh!t reality tv, it's my only vice!), and they do appear to work hard. The sisters own shops, and regardless of what we think- the appearences and parties they attend/ host are their day's work. They get paid to do photoshoots, attend parties etc. They have all had hands in modelling, developing perfume and designing clothes... Granted, it may not be as hard as other people's jobs, but they get paid to do it, so it's "work".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

I know we're all passing judgement on someone we don't know, but you can't say they don't work hard. I, like Lala Stone, watch the show (I know, I like sh!t reality tv, it's my only vice!), and they do appear to work hard. The sisters own shops, and regardless of what we think- the appearences and parties they attend/ host are their day's work. They get paid to do photoshoots, attend parties etc. They have all had hands in modelling, developing perfume and designing clothes... Granted, it may not be as hard as other people's jobs, but they get paid to do it, so it's "work".

do you watch the show in real time????? how do you know the party isnt on monday, the modelling on wednesday, the promotion on the following week etc etc etc. it's filmed to make it look as though they work hard, they could spend have the week in bed for all you realy know. Actors work hard, lots of them. these clowns are trying to act, not very well. And I feel I have to right to judge anyone who sucks, co*k to get attention. she's a shamless media wh*re. then I suppose even wh*res work, so perhaps your right. if sucking c*ck on the net is considered work, then she's a real nine to five'er, overtime and all!!!!!!!!!! next you'll be saying paris hilton is your idol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

do you watch the show in real time????? how do you know the party isnt on monday, the modelling on wednesday, the promotion on the following week etc etc etc. it's filmed to make it look as though they work hard, they could spend have the week in bed for all you realy know. Actors work hard, lots of them. these clowns are trying to act, not very well. And I feel I have to right to judge anyone who sucks, co*k to get attention. she's a shamless media wh*re. then I suppose even wh*res work, so perhaps your right. if sucking c*ck on the net is considered work, then she's a real nine to five'er, overtime and all!!!!!!!!!! next you'll be saying paris hilton is your idol.

Completly agree man, seen about 2 mins of the show... its a disaster and they are about as busy as school teachers at the min!!!
    but that is a serious ass

I'm not stupid, I understand the magic of editing.
    I also understand that if someone is asked to do something by a an individual/ company/ organisation and they get paid for it, it's a job. Even if it's only once or twice a week or month- it's still work! They just get paid enough to live their lifestyle.
    Whether they go to parties, stay in bed all week or make sex tapes is their business! This isn't related to how much money they make- plenty of poor people go to parties, stay in bed all week and make sex tapes!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

I'm not stupid, I understand the magic of editing.
    I also understand that if someone is asked to do something by a an individual/ company/ organisation and they get paid for it, it's a job. Even if it's only once or twice a week or month- it's still work! They just get paid enough to live their lifestyle.
    Whether they go to parties, stay in bed all week or make sex tapes is their business! This isn't related to how much money they make- plenty of poor people go to parties, stay in bed all week and make sex tapes!!!!

Ye but most poor people go to parties AND work, her work is attending these "parties", and also lets not delude ourselves here she is famous because of the sex tape! Not her incredible work ethic!

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Ye but most poor people go to parties AND work, her work is attending these "parties", and also lets not delude ourselves here she is famous because of the sex tape! Not her incredible work ethic!

She is famous because:

She's got a rich daddy and loads of money
    She attends all the 'where to be seen' parties
    She's DAMN hot
    AND she makes sex tapes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,356 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

i'd bang her like a rusty gate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

• Advertisement

:eek:She's wearing Spanks.

OMG! :eek::rolleyes: