Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone need help !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

castlebar co.mayo pm me if u need

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Celbridge . . Available if needed all weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

west offaly:)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Im in Wicklow town/Rathnew just PM me I have a car can nip to the shops or bring anyone down

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

As stated earlier I am in the Newbridge (Kildare) area , have a 4x4 and willing to help whom ever needs it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Might help some people in Wicklow

Wicklow County Council wishes to advise that a limited amount of grit will be made available to members of the public at the following locations over the coming days:
    Bog Meadow Car Park, Enniskerry
    South Beach Car Park, Greystones
    R755 Goat Bridge Picnic Area, West of Annamoe
    R752 Rathdrum Cemetery
    R752 South of Avoca Village
    R753 opposite Woodfab, Aughrim
    R725 Cronelea on Tullow Road, Shillelagh
    Beside Council Offices, Blessington

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

To everyone that I has offered help to total strangers I wish to commend you. Ye are showing the leadership and community spirit that is so obviously lacking in those that govern us.

I only hope those offers of help do not need to be taken up and everybody is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

in arklow if any1 needs any help!!!! with schools closed till next thursday i'm free till then!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Mech1

Dublin, Knocklyon, car and able bodied man available to help anyone in need, I will be accompanied by my female partner on any and all calls for help.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I have a seven seater wheelchair accessible taxi and am based in Swords.
    I'm not offering free transport for all - nor am I touting for business.
    But if I can help someone affected by the weather I'd be glad to.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭twincamman

im available to collect a bit of shopping or coal etc ,free of charge to anyone thats stuck in at home or people that are not chancing to drive pm me im in mallow fermoy mitchelstown area .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mona Lisa!

Hi there, I'm in the Knocklyon / Rathfarnham area and available to offer any assistance to those who may need it, i.e. shopping collected, dogs walked or even just a visit to check on somebody if required!

Great thread and really showing that Community Spirit is still there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 cashel girl

im in cashel, co.tipp if anyone needs anything PM me,have a car and good bit of free time.

great idea and i would be happy to help anyone if i can:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I'm in Cork, even though it's snow free for now, if anyone needs help just P.M. me, have 4x4 and free time. Great idea by the way twincamman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Fella and car available in Malahide if anyone has a minor emergency or needs a hand. Shout if ya do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭kazul

Drumcondra Dublin 9. I got a snow shovel today and I have a car that I can use to help if needed

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Where do you work?

Dublin, city centre. In a big firm which shall not be mentioned by name here if that's ok...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm in limerick. you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

I'm in Athlone and willing to shop, cook, and visit people, anything really, just pm me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 miseian

i'm in leixlip, anyone need anything just send a message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭meemeep

d18 near luas and aircoach if anyone is stuck for a bed near the airport - come this direction and you'll still be ok to get out there - never know aircoach to let anyone down....(besides luggage being stolen from underneath but that's another story:()

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Mech1

this is a old thread, please post in the new "i can help you thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Same area, no car but if anyone needs a hand drop me a PM.

Also in Firhouse/Ballycullen and we have car

This should be called

Community Spirit is alive and well in Ireland despite the best raors of the (now defunct) Celtic Tiger.....

Come on ya good things!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 apsley

Hi,

I need to get to The Poitin Still tomorrow for 9am - can anyone help. A friend gone into hospital unwell and required to shoot a wedding tomorrow in Rathsallagh, he's not allowed out now so asked me to help. I am not able to drive in my car so any help appreciated

if so please PM me

Thanks

Advertisement