Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clooney - `Up In The Air`

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And sit through two hours of a film dubbed into French? No arse is that good surely!
    I'll put up the pic later so..! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

basquille wrote: »
    I'll put up the pic later so..! ;)
    You better :P

Kiith wrote: »
    You better :P
    I'll do one better.. I'll put up an animated gif! :D

As promised.. "the arse!"

** OBVIOUSLY NSFW **

You've two choices - small and clear, or large and blurry

(I'd recommend saving them and viewing offline.. as if you open them in a browser, they'll load a frame at a time. Hasn't the same effect!)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

That'll do nicely sir :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Am i the only one here that doesn't like George Clooney? I just don't get it with him at all.

Quality ass gif by the way!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Am i the only one here that doesn't like George Clooney? I just don't get it with him at all.

Quality ass gif by the way!

I like him allot to be honest, as a matter of fact i think he is criminally underrated as an actor by the average movie goer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Raging Bob

Underrated :D

Oh my!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Pity the film didn't live up to the gif... not sure what the fuss was about; very little of interest happened.

Advertisement