Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanovitae Liffey Valley

Options
  • 30-12-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi folks, Am looking at joining a gym in the Lucan area and I heard good reviews from people about Sanovitae Liffey Valley.
    Any members here? Could do with some feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Hmmm, I dont think much of it, gym never particularily full but while staff pleasant if not a bit useless from what i've found, (the younger end anyway, which is most) tv's dont work dont, I really dont watch them but if there was something on I wanted to see then useful if they did work? they hang down,push them out of the way but they just drop back down, looks like they just dont give a **** about fixing that, gotten a bit grubbier too since I joined :) I mean I noticed it (maybe that happens? when its not cleaned) the showers are always cold, and the pool was never that much better. I dont know if thats any better than other gyms around?

Advertisement