Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is someone selling Limerick mobile numbers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

But they shouldn't even be trying to contact your phone if you didn't invite them to.

Simple solution shop somewhere else if it bothers ya that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Sorry to dig this back up - but anyone getting spammed from Threads Childrenswear? Ive never even heard of them let alone given them my mobile number. 6 today.

Text is coming from: +61428465117

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Nope but my old fella keeps getting a message from peter marks about an appointment beng cancelled every now and then which he gets a kick out of as he's been bald almost 60 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

yankinlk wrote: »
    Sorry to dig this back up - but anyone getting spammed from Threads Childrenswear? Ive never even heard of them let alone given them my mobile number. 6 today.

+61 is the Australian country code isn't it?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

yankinlk wrote: »

They are on Thomas Street and I think in Rathkeale.

Advertisement