Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Adverts Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

LOL! Yes its a case for the decks lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Thought this might be of interest to those of you using Vinyl. Not me btw.

http://www.adverts.ie/268664/vinyl/1000s-of-dance-vinyl-for-sale-several-genres/

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

colly_06 wrote: »
    Good buy there for anyone looking to get into Digital DJing.

Why are you selling Colly?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Tried my hand at dj'ing. Wasn't for me unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Akai MPC 500 for sale or swap with cash for MPC 1000

http://www.adverts.ie/100276/pro-audio/akai-mpc-500-sampler-drum-machine/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Dunno if this is allowed, as I don't have an ad to link (yet). Mods feel free to move or delete if necessary:

With a heavy heart I've decide it might be time to sell my setup and I'm wondering if it will actually be worth my while (as I've a sneaking suspicion I might end up buying it all again in a year's time), even though cash flow is a bit of an issue after a recent iProduct spending spree (pad and phone :o ). I'm lucky if I get to use it for two hours a month so it's a luxury that could free up a few hundred quid.

Vestax VCI 100 (rarely seem to come up on adverts so I'm looking for price guidelines here), was an early one but in great condition. I upgraded the firmware to the latest DJTT one and would be including the firmware dongle if Eeloe ever gets round to returning it. Recently fitted a new DJTT overlay and new faders and knobs to match the black overlay. Would these extras add to the value in your opinion or just make it more attractive to a potential buyer?
    Anyone guess at a guide price?

NI Audio 2 DJ sound card. I've an idea of €75/80 as DJ cards seem to be popular and hold their value well.

M-audio Studiophile AV-30 active monitors. IIRC they were around the €90 mark from Thomann. Keep them or let them go for €60?

Guy I bought the VCI off threw in a Traktor 3 upgrade. Still sealed in the box. Possibly worthless but also possible that NI would honour an upgrade from LE to 3 and then a cheap route to pro? I'd be throwing this in with the controller (unless anyone on here wants it for nowt, PM me).

I am NOT trying to sell here, or start an auction. If it looks that way, then just delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

milltown wrote: »
    Dunno if this is allowed, as I don't have an ad to link (yet). Mods feel free to move or delete if necessary:

With a heavy heart I've decide it might be time to sell my setup and I'm wondering if it will actually be worth my while (as I've a sneaking suspicion I might end up buying it all again in a year's time), even though cash flow is a bit of an issue after a recent iProduct spending spree (pad and phone :o ). I'm lucky if I get to use it for two hours a month so it's a luxury that could free up a few hundred quid.

Vestax VCI 100 (rarely seem to come up on adverts so I'm looking for price guidelines here), was an early one but in great condition. I upgraded the firmware to the latest DJTT one and would be including the firmware dongle if Eeloe ever gets round to returning it. Recently fitted a new DJTT overlay and new faders and knobs to match the black overlay. Would these extras add to the value in your opinion or just make it more attractive to a potential buyer?
    Anyone guess at a guide price?

NI Audio 2 DJ sound card. I've an idea of €75/80 as DJ cards seem to be popular and hold their value well.

M-audio Studiophile AV-30 active monitors. IIRC they were around the €90 mark from Thomann. Keep them or let them go for €60?

Guy I bought the VCI off threw in a Traktor 3 upgrade. Still sealed in the box. Possibly worthless but also possible that NI would honour an upgrade from LE to 3 and then a cheap route to pro? I'd be throwing this in with the controller (unless anyone on here wants it for nowt, PM me).

I am NOT trying to sell here, or start an auction. If it looks that way, then just delete it.
    check ebay and watch the items you have and see how much there going for

if you decide to sell up i might take ur monitors

• Advertisement

my moped for work died yesterday, need to replace it this week but i have no cash whatsoever from jus buyin my new car.

so my xone:3d is up for sale, workin 110%, i just updated the firmware, need this gone asap

will take 750 for it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I just popped this puppy up on adverts:
    http://www.adverts.ie/281860/pro-audio/tc-electronics-m350-reverb-effects-processor

EUR110.
    I was sold it some time back as a multi effects processor and then found that it was just total overkill for 'one man and his lappy'. It's pretty much new and just taking up valuable space.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

copeyhagen wrote: »
    my moped for work died yesterday, need to replace it this week but i have no cash whatsoever from jus buyin my new car.

so my xone:3d is up for sale, workin 110%, i just updated the firmware, need this gone asap

will take 750 for it :(

WANT!!!!

God damn bills.....

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=283482

As most of you may know it's pretty much brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Eddie Ere wrote: »
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=283482

As most of you may know it's pretty much brand new.

that sucks a55 man. Hope you get a good price for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

my 3d is up for sale again. out of work for at least another 2 weeks

unless i get money between now and then, then ill keep it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

M-Audio Xponent

115624.jpg

Comes with the updated version of Torq (which I think on the first gen you had to pay an upgrade fee for).

Cosmetically 9/10 and comes in its original box with foam inserts etc... only gigged out in a club maybe three times and given more care than I could possibly give to a mere human child.

Basically, need something a small bit more portable as it stands and am looking toward a VCI-100 or something similar. Welcome to demo in Ranelagh or can meet City Centre.

Last three went between 250-300 on boards so I'll call it e275.

(400 on Thomann http://www.thomann.de/ie/maudio_torq_xponent.htm )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Selling off some of my vinyl if anyone is interested.. Added a list.. not everything for sale but most is.. still adding to the list too..

http://www.adverts.ie/116998/vinyl/large-vinyl-collection-house-trance-and-progressive-house/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Looking for something like an audio 4 dj if someone happens to be selling one.

Im looking for a set of krk rokit 5's or 6's if anyone knows a set going very handy..

Stab*City wrote: »
    Im looking for a set of krk rokit 5's or 6's if anyone knows a set going very handy..

Excellent choice!

I have the 5's myself and love them to pieces.

my xone 3d is still for sale,

700 euro takes it but i probably wont have to sell it soon so i could end up keeping it.

ad is updated with pic and movie

eeloe wrote: »
    Excellent choice!

I have the 5's myself and love them to pieces.

Ya my friend has the 5's and soon as i heard them i wanted them!! did you buy yours new?

Yeah I bought them new from xmusic.

In or around 300 for the pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭domcq

Selling a large format framed photo of a 1210 turntable. (70 cm X 100 cm)

A nice studio addition.

http://www.adverts.ie/216710/other-art-and-craft/framed-technics-1210-large-format-photo/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Stab*City wrote: »

Xmusic has better prices than most online stores. So if you don't come across any on adverts then try there. The rp5's are out of stock right now, so I've to wait till next week to get mine :(

Advertisement