Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 16

Options
  • 27-12-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭

Sunday games have begun. Huge day for playoffs hopefuls. Chargers were fierce impressive Christmas Day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Haha i just posted one since nobody had one up. So whoever's a mod close whichever one ain't gonna be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

You beat me by 1 minute. Giants have had a TD called back. then Manningham fumbles ball after having enough yardage for first down :mad: Must hold onto the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭howiya

Some fumble by Maroney, all the way down the field and drops it on the 1 yard line. Not his first fumble this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    You beat me by 1 minute. Giants have had a TD called back. then Manningham fumbles ball after having enough yardage for first down :mad: Must hold onto the ball

ARGHHH!!! Frustrating start! Great route by Smith on that called back TD thought.

Panthers drive down the field to get FG

3-0 Carolina

• Advertisement

Just from watching Carolina the last two weeks I am beginning to think they would be a playoff team if Matt Moore had been the QB all year instead of Delhomme. They have a great running game, a solid defense and a big play guy in Smith but were getting nothing out of the QB position. Im not saying Matt Moore is a pro bowler or anything but I think he gives them more than Delhomme did this season.

Giants 3 and out

big defensive stand coming up for Giants as you don't want Panthers getting out to big lead as well as getting ball in second half

Dockery on Steve Smith is a terrible terrible match up even when officials give Smith a handy call

TD Carolina

10-0

getting really bad feeling about this game

Steelers 13 - 3 up now. 2 fg's and just got a td.

• Advertisement

TD Carolina

10-0

getting really bad feeling about this game

Yup. looks like a microcosm of our season. Just not quiet good enough.

Even if we don't make the playoffs I really want them to win this game to send the old place out in the right way.

i agree with commentary. for team that needs to win to get into playoffs Giants don't seem up for it. They need a big stop here or the fat lady will be tuning up. The last drive should have been stopped by Dockery but he let Smith by. terrible tackling as usual :(

fat lady tuning up 17-0 Panthers.

Embarrassing half. Our secondary couldn't handle Pee Wee players

Ravens force the turnover only for the Steelers to get it straight back. 13-10 now after Raven's TD.

FFS 24-0 Carolina. Plus they get the ball to start second half. so much for a team fighting to get into playoffs

FFS 24-0 Carolina. Plus they get the ball to start second half. so much for a team fighting to get into playoffs

Well im depressed. This is starting to remind me of the Miami Hurricanes last game at the Orange bowl were they got blown out 48-0 by Virginia. We are half way there and look just as pathetic.

The Cowboys lose to close Texas Stadium.

The Eagles lose to close the Vet.

The Giants look certain to lose to close Giants Stadium.

A bit of an NFC east tradition it seems, although the Redskins did win their last game at RFK.

Impressive drive from the steelers right from their own goal line which results in a touchdown. Roethlisberger has really stepped up in the last few minutes of the second. 20-10 now Steelers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

joe cool looks scared of the steelers right now. not good at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Frank Walker must be the worst cornerback in the NFL :(

Come on Ravens!

Three teams fighting for their playoff lives are getting blow out at half time. The Giants, Jags and Dolphins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Jags 0 -28 Pats :(

yup surprising that teams with so much to play for are playing so poorly

31-0 panthers.

Im sick to my stomach.

Giants on the board

3-31 with 7:44 left in 3rd

Need quick stop not that offense looks capable of getting big plays if they get the ball

Giants on the board

3-31 with 7:44 left in 3rd

Need quick stop not that offense looks capable of getting big plays if they get the ball

what was that throw by Eli on third down?!! poor stuff.

terrible terrible stuff. think that we will see big changes in off season. both co-ordinators should be gone as well as almost entire secondary. truth being told TC has to take a large share of blame as he didn't do anything to stop the rot until the Dallas return game

terrible terrible stuff. think that we will see big changes in off season. both co-ordinators should be gone as well as almost entire secondary. truth being told TC has to take a large share of blame as he didn't do anything to stop the rot until the Dallas return game

Sheridan will be gone but I think Gilbride will remain. Obviously injuries have crippled our secondary with Ross and Phillips being out almost the whole year. But injuries are part of the game so I think we need to upgrade the players behind them especially the safeties. I don't want any more C.C. Brown or Aaron Rouse! My biggest concern with the defense is what happened to the pass rush which was supposedly upgraded in the off season? Is this down to the change in coaching and scheme? I think so.

Nice catch by Smith on that TD there but its far too little far too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

mason drops the easiest catch of his career. ravens will end up beating themselves with stupid penalties, but i hope not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

And a time out taken to avoid delay of game.

The Steelers may win this game....but because the Ravens are doing their best to lose it it seems :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Sweet. Packers strolling to the play-offs now.

Advertisement