Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman knocks down pope

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Arcus Arrow

Why is it presumed straight away the woman had to be mentally unstable? Considering the countless victims of this dangerous vile little man the wonder is not that he was attacked but that he can even show his face in public. It was Herr Ratzinger who engineered the secrecy and cover up of decades of child rape.

She was certainly fit the way she jumped the barrier and brought him down.

While Herr Ratzinger was hitting the floor like something from a Monty Python sketch outside the Pro Cathedral Bish Martin was confronted after Christmas Eve Mass by protesters burning a copies of the Murphy report. This morning apparently copies of the Ryan report were left at the base of the Papal Cross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

rovert wrote: »
    Some jump in logic here.
    Beating the crap out of the Pope achieved what exactly?
    Do you think every abuse victim getting a go at beating the shít out of the Pope or a few cardinals would fix everything?
    No it wouldn't. And what the clergy and the authorities did back then was a (n) horrendous, stomach-turning happening and I despise every one of them for it.
    rovert wrote: »
    You can talk about attacking a 82 year old all you want but his organisation visited much, much worse on 8 and 2 year olds.

his organisation did do much worse on "8 and 2 year olds" but they weren't all in on it. What would you have him do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

It was Herr Ratzinger who engineered the secrecy and cover up of decades of child rape.
    You are a dim dim person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Considering the countless victims of this dangerous vile little man

victims of him directly?

whatd he do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

g-whizz wrote: »
    Beating the crap out of the Pope achieved what exactly?
    Do you think every abuse victim getting a go at beating the shít out of the Pope or a few cardinals would fix everything?
    No it wouldn't. And what the clergy and the authorities did back then was a (n) horrendous, stomach-turning happening and I despise every one of them for it.

his organisation did do much worse on "8 and 2 year olds" but they weren't all in on it. What would you have him do?

Your comprehension skills are absolutely terrible but since it is Christmas I'll just put it down to drink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Burn all the Cathedrals down and send all the priests to priest Gulags,even the ones that didnt rape any children,that'll deter them from any such behaviour in the future.

Have them print quirky anti-religious statements on t-shirts all day long and feed them nothing but communion wafers.

Put a big "God Will Set you Free" sign over the front gate and sodomize any priest who attempts escape with a broken bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Yeah right. This is just another one of those Catholic Chuch cover ups, where they try to get someone imprisoned, and use the old she's mentally unstable excuse. I'm on to you pope Benedict:mad: Either that or they're just saying that so that when they murder her, they can make it out to be her mental illness that got her killed.

Surely the pope is considered mentally unstable?
    It is a requirement for the job anyway:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭bSlick

I'd say the Pope's fall was probably cushioned by the raging boner he surely had considering this was probably the most contact with a woman he has had in his life.

bSlick wrote: »
    I'd say the Pope's fall was probably cushioned by the raging boner he surely had considering this was probably the most contact with a woman he has had in his life.

hmmm i wonder if he is sexually attracted to women lol

he is the leader of a child raping cult after all lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

laugh wrote: »
    dirty church, send back some of money we sent over for years, the shares in shell and ibm, the millions of pounds worth of art.

The Church is a joke and hopefully the entire lot will end up floored just like its MD. Its mostly an old boys rich paedo club.

Ten years ago the three richest organizations were The Catholic Church, Pharmaceutical Industry, Oil Industry in that order.

Never trust men in dresses!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Burn all the Cathedrals down and send all the priests to priest Gulags,even the ones that didnt rape any children,that'll deter them from any such behaviour in the future.

Have them print quirky anti-religious statements on t-shirts all day long and feed them nothing but communion wafers.

Put a big "God Will Set you Free" sign over the front gate and sodomize any priest who attempts escape with a broken bottle.

please stop posting such utter nonsense.

g-whizz wrote: »
    You are a dim dim person.

Obviously a Catholic by ignorance:
    In 1962 the Vatican issued Crimine solicitationies which instructed clerics to act in secrecy when dealing with child rape. It tells bishops to make victims swear an oath of secrecy when making complaints to the Church. A letter from Herr Ratzinger, now Pope (and part time bowling pin imitator), sent in May 2001 clearly states that Crimine solicitationies was still in force. At that time Herr Ratzinger was head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (formerly known as the Office of the Inquisition).

It was also Herr Ratzinger who tried to explain away the forced conversion and slaughter of South American natives at the hands Spanish Catholics by claiming they must have been "secretly wishing for Christianity" shortly before millions of them were to die. He is also the same vile little man who chooses to victimise homosexuals all over the world by claiming they are disordered. How many beatings or attacks on gay people are fuelled by his stamp of authority in the minds of homophobic thugs?

On a visit to Southern Italy where the Camorra branch of the Mafia reigns he refused to condemn their activities.
    http://clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2008/10/pope-benedict-criticized-for-not.html

As Pope he declared war on secularism. Then in another two faced move he used his position as a head of State to claim immunity from liability in a lawsuit that accuses him of conspiring to cover up the molestation of three boys by a seminarian in Texas.

He's a sick minded deluded hypocrite and an anti-human.

please stop posting such utter nonsense.

I thought this was AH.

?????????????????????

Why dont you go to another forum for a "sensible discussion".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

Min wrote: »
    Glad I know the people here who condone violence against old Nazi's .

fixed that for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

dylano_k wrote: »
    Fecking women drivers
    Dean820 wrote: »
    Thats women drivers for ya.
    ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Already said.

Better late than never :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

it just goes to show how peoples perceptions of the church are going down and down. you wouldant see a reaction like this if the pope and his organisation had the cop on to get with the real world.

cant stand it when im in church and the priest is going on about equality and all the while the church wont allow same sex marraige

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

"Id love to see the bitch try it again, when im looking.!!"
    Pope B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

brummytom wrote: »
    Attacking an 82-year-old man, no matter who he is, is nothing to condone.

The pope reckons all my gay mates are gonna burn for eternity in hell. Ridiculous a notion as it is that people acting out their natural, sexual urges will 'burn' in a place conjured up by the imaginations of racist, homophobic, sexist **** from thousands of years ago is, the fact that the pope agrees that gays deserve to burn in hell for all eternity makes me want to smack the príck myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

The pope reckons all my gay mates are gonna burn for eternity in hell. Ridiculous a notion as it is that people acting out their natural, sexual urges will 'burn' in a place conjured up by the imaginations of racist, homophobic, sexist **** from thousands of years ago is, the fact that the pope agrees that gays deserve to burn in hell for all eternity makes me want to smack the príck myself.

Yeah, but he also believes everyone that is good will sprout wings and live for eternity some place cool - swings and roundabouts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PHONiC.ie

So tackled a former Nazi-youth member? Rugby players do worse every saturday.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Just wondering how many mentally unstable people there are in Italy,
    The guy who attacked Berlosconi *Mentally unstable*
    Woman who attacked the pope *mentally unstable*

Are they really deranged or is it just people are fed up with corrupt officials and it's reaching boiling point?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

allanb49 wrote: »
    Just wondering how many mentally unstable people there are in Italy,
    The guy who attacked Berlosconi *Mentally unstable*
    Woman who attacked the pope *mentally unstable*

Are they really deranged or is it just people are fed up with corrupt officials and it's reaching boiling point?
    The media were reporting that she was mentally disturbed within minutes of the incident. They were not able to provide details of her identification until the following day!
    PR works wonders!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

The Church has a habit of calling mental instability on anyone who doesn't follow there views.

Others would say there is no real removal between "faith" and "insanity" anyway.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jcosta3/article_dragon.htm

A woman knocks over the leader of the biggest child abuse ring in history and she's mentally unstable. The same organisation makes saints of people who ritually whip themselves and glorify their founder for getting himself nailed to two planks. If they started making sense they'd look mad to their followers.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

??
    What racism?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

As I have just said in the other thread, it was over an hour between the media first being able to say that she was mentally unstable and them commenting that it was your one from last year. They were also able to interview church representatives in this period who reiterated the mentalist piece!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Dragan wrote: »
    The Church has a habit of calling mental instability on anyone who doesn't follow there views.

Others would say there is no real removal between "faith" and "insanity" anyway.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jcosta3/article_dragon.htm

Whether she is mentally unstable or not, she assaulted an eighty two year old man, and also caused an eight seven year old to break his hip in the ensuing melee. These are not actions that should be applauded, and I have no doubt all the 'the CC is evil rabble rabble' on this thread would be screaming for blood were it their elderly relatives injured.

dan719 wrote: »
    Whether she is mentally unstable or not, she assaulted an eighty two year old man, and also caused an eight seven year old to break his hip in the ensuing melee. These are not actions that should be applauded, and I have no doubt all the 'the CC is evil rabble rabble' on this thread would be screaming for blood were it their elderly relatives injured.
    Agreed but my elderly relations are not behind a huge kiddy fiddling cover up in fairness whereas this príck was and so are much lsee likely to be attacked in this manner!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

Are the policemen in the Vatican priests too?

No they are swiss.

Advertisement