Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwed Up Dream - Interpretations?

Options
  • 22-12-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey Guys,

This dream is a little long-winded and strange like the rest of my dreams. So please don't judge too much.

I remember being in London with my best-friend, she currently lives out in Australia. We were just exploring and found ourselves in a little indian restraunt that had those big hookah smoking devices and we sat round just to try something new. We met a lad who was very interested in my best friend and they bonded well over the smoke.

We ended up inside a large bookstore and I found myself looking at all the 'male form' books which had pictures of semi-naked and naked men in all sort of artistic poses, we then wandered back out into the high street.

I went to a local bathroom after we all decided to go to the theatre next, and when I came out they had gone. I assumed they had left for the theater so next I was on a large steam train on my way from one point of the city center of London to another to go to the theater on my own.

I couldn't find them in the theatre so I went in myself to wait and it was full of mothers and their kids watching the show, one child was misbehaving and I was playing with him to calm him down and he chilled out and his mother put him on my lap for the rest of the show as only I could calm him. Another mother on my other side put her arm around my shoulder in a flirty way and got all sorts of looks from the others.

I ended up leaving and found my friend and the guy outside who said they were waiting on me. They weren't mad. I went off into an apartment myself.

It was a large victorian tenement and I was at the top floor closing the big victorian door and locking it with a large brass key with a blue ribbon attached to it - I had to put the key in easy reach of my sister (in the dream I had a sister, I don't have one in real life) who needed back in the house. But the door changed to a gate and I saw a large hairy hand reach in through the gate to grab the key but I took it away.

I went outside the door to find a large girl looking down over the balcony of the stairwell to the apartment at a girl coming up the stairs, I was cheering for her as it seemed to be her new girlfriend. I then headed back inside and calmly toppled a large wardrobe right over the door so no-one could get in. There was still a woman in the room but I seemed to know her.

Behind the wardrobe there were bugs now running about the house two long skinny stick like ones which were fine, but then there was a large black armoured beetle with a horn and it frightened me as it walked so slowly and with so much purpose away from me. I was scared the fact it'd been there the full time.

Anyone help?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

To me it sounds like the archetypical repressed homosexual dream, and thats not just because of the 'male form' books. The 'trying new things' thing and cheering on the lesbian couple really kind of gives it away.

Are you comfertable with your sexuality OP? Its something you should look into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LittleShadow

Hey Denerick,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I see what you mean about the repressed homosexuality themes running throughout the dream but I am an openly gay guy and my sexuality has never bothered me. I don't follow the stereotype and too be honest I never have any general interest in the gay scene I just see it as a part of me. I don't see why it would come up in my dream....hmm...

Advertisement