Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

New Mod of Infrastructure: tech2

• 18-12-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭ Amtmann

I won't be online for a few hours, so just to announce now that Tech2 will very shortly be taking over from me as one of the Mods here. I think he'll do a great job and I wish him all the best. Go easy on him 'til he finds his feet ;)
    I'd also like to thank everyone here for making my modship of this forum (which is one of the very best on Boards in my opinion) a really enjoyable experience from start to finish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭ glineli

Best of luck Tech2!!!

Any updates on the N18?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 Tech3

glineli wrote: »
    Best of luck Tech2!!!

Any updates on the N18?

Thanks glineli.

I haven't been up to the Gort to Crusheen scheme lately due to the flooding and poor weather in general, I will update the thread with more photos in a few weeks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 Chris_533976

As a mod that is one of your responsibilities. Regular pics serve as an example to the rest of the forum on how to behave :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 BluntGuy

Best of luck Tech2, I look very much forward to moderating this forum with you and seeing what you can bring to it. :)

As for Furet, I think I say on everyone's behalf that we owe you a great deal for transforming this forum from a barren topic-less dump into a small little online community that is starting to thrive. Yes, we're still a little road-obsessed but that phase will pass, I'm sure. :p

You'll be missed as a mod here...

And personally I'll miss the overwhelming M8 bias. :D

But that said, with new modship comes new opportunities and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Tech2 can offer.

All the best to both of you,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 61,030 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L1011

M8 becomes M18 just as it starts to get more interesting schemes, good timing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 Irish and Proud

Best of luck tech2!

Pity to see you go Furet - you were doing a good job - I'm sure tech2 will continue the work!

:):):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement