Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch BBC content and other TV SHows for free.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Looks good, must watch Marion and Geoff

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭d8player

Anyone else got a referral?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I think the referral still works in that you get £5 free credit, Dman just doesn't get his cut any more. I got £5 free anyway - thanks Dman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Ya I think Ive reached my limit, but if ye are still getting the free £5 feel free to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

copied from elsewhere...

enjoy a movie on blinkbox up to value of £5 entering the code below

http://www.blinkbox.com/DigitalSpy

First find a movie for under £5, then instead of clicking buy/rent, click the sign that reads "Got a voucher / gift code?", and enter the code, then just follow the on screen instructions to download.

Enter code DIGITALSPY5 when you pick a flick

Terms and Conditions
    1. Voucher is limited to one redemption per user and expires on 11th January 2010.
    2. Value of voucher can only be used on one blinkbox title. Offer not redeemable on boxsets.
    3. Voucher cannot be used against any goods which are not supplied by blinkbox.com.
    4. blinkbox.com reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at its sole discretion.

Also another £6 code here, can be used on the same account for an extra free rental.

MVCXMAS1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

just a reminder if you aint used it

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Free £10 to spend for registering (metroten code may work if already signed up)
    £5 codes DSBLINKBOX & VCCODESFIVE
    £6 code MVC6MOVIE

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

CombatCow wrote: »
    Cheers OP, pity it dosent work through the PS3 tho...

Anyone any ideas how to get this working on PS3 slim?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

anyone know if u use another email address can u download another film to the same blinkbox programme?

Advertisement