Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice cup of tea anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

::dances around ye:: Any idea when this may occur? Might have been stuck in the house a bit too much today and any, even distant, thoughts of fleeing sound most excellent :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

-lala- wrote: »
    I can assure you I am probably a younger whippersnapper than you :)
    I'll be flying the flag for the young whippersnappers all by myself :eek:
    yay all the jailbait :pac:
    taram wrote: »
    ::dances around ye:: Any idea when this may occur? Might have been stuck in the house a bit too much today and any, even distant, thoughts of fleeing sound most excellent :)

Already have to visit galway in new year, might as well keep heading south meslef if its on sometime then!

Would it be ferociously unreasonable to wonder if you could make it up to Dublin?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I am intrigued by your idea, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter:)

Tea in Caaaark? its possible i can do this:D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Would it be ferociously unreasonable to wonder if you could make it up to Dublin?
    I do believe there are items called buses that I could jump aboard :)

• Advertisement

I do believe there are items called buses that I could jump aboard :)

:D We should totally arrange a Dublin meet for you!!
    Your welcome to stay in one of my Dublin hideyholes.

When suits you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oooh yay, another cork veggie, we all know they are the best ones! :p

Any day except this Monday, the 2nd and 6th suit me :) I have about 10k to write for college, but TEA! Veggie food that isn't from the Quay Co-op or the other 10 resturants I haunt in Cork = win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

I call sabotage!

I call sabotage!

Aww I thought you had your hands full with Podge?
    I can do tea in Mallow on the 8th!

The second is out for me. My cousin decided to get married on the fattest most depressing day of the year. :(

• Advertisement

Aww I thought you had your hands full with Podge?
    I can do tea in Mallow on the 8th!

The second is out for me. My cousin decided to get married on the fattest most depressing day of the year. :(

Lol no I'm only messing theres plenty of time fer meet ups! Are you passing through mallow? We're going to Clark in the liquid lounge that night if yer in Cork should be mental altogether, a few mates have seen him before said he's de best live act they've seen.
    OMG is your cousin really getting married the day after new years thats mental! Everyone's mheads'll be melted from the night before should be fun :D

Lol no I'm only messing theres plenty of time fer meet ups! Are you passing through mallow? We're going to Clark in the liquid lounge that night if yer in Cork should be mental altogether, a few mates have seen him before said he's de best live act they've seen.
    OMG is your cousin really getting married the day after new years thats mental! Everyone's mheads'll be melted from the night before should be fun :D

Ouh that sounds class....I hope I can make that. :)

As if that wasnt bad enough, my family do not socialize together well.
    It always always ends in a brawl.
    Last time they had a dinner. The staff left the building rather than listen to them. And there was no drink involved that time.
    btw anyone fancy being my +1? :D

btw anyone fancy being my +1? :D

Ha weddings are always fun you shouldn't have much trouble there!

Ha weddings are always fun you shouldn't have much trouble there!

Ugh I dread weddings. I feel bad at the thoughts of making someone go!
    Especially at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

i wana go i wana go!
    /clicks her heels 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Veggie food that isn't from the Quay Co-op = win :D

And where else can you have an afternoon tea if not in Quay Coop.
    I sometimes meet my friends at the high round table in Dunne's in Bishopstown but have to bring my own food as I would not eat anything from there. Quay Coop is the only place that you can be sure of meat free food.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I like tea!

Mentalmiss wrote: »
    And where else can you have an afternoon tea if not in Quay Coop.
    I sometimes meet my friends at the high round table in Dunne's in Bishopstown but have to bring my own food as I would not eat anything from there. Quay Coop is the only place that you can be sure of meat free food.

Ya there's always room for a big enough group upstairs too and it's central everyone met there last time too which will help with the navigating. The lentil burgers and salads are always good anyway if you want to be sure of getting something good.
    Other option would be to have a picnic in the park with a load of munch from the english market if the weathers good.

Advertisement