Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Farewell teenage years. I shall miss you:(

It's all a matter of perspective! "Twenty" sounds horribly intimidating, the sort of age that must involve mortgages, catheters and all sorts of commitments that require you to wear pants more often that you would prefer. "Ten-teen", on the other hand, sounds all kinds of exciting! Surely it involves beach parties, effervescent youth and these trendy "hooded sweatshirts" I keep hearing so much about. It doesn't come across as a sad, desperate attempt to hold onto the glory days, that's for certain.

So, Happy Tenteenth Birthday, Dingos! And if it's not happy, at least there's not long left to go now. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

It's all a matter of perspective! "Twenty" sounds horribly intimidating, the sort of age that must involve mortgages, catheters and all sorts of commitments that require you to wear pants more often that you would prefer. "Ten-teen", on the other hand, sounds all kinds of exciting! Surely it involves beach parties, effervescent youth and these trendy "hooded sweatshirts" I keep hearing so much about. It doesn't come across as a sad, desperate attempt to hold onto the glory days, that's for certain.

So, Happy Tenteenth Birthday, Dingos! And if it's not happy, at least there's not long left to go now. :p

Well I'm not gonna lie the start of that post almost made me man-cry, but the middle and end made me laugh so thank you.

OK age is just a number I will stop being a miserable, old bastard andtry and be happy on this, the most glorious anniversary of my birth:P

Getting absolutely gazeboed on friday night will help as well. And dinner in my favourite restaurant tomorrow night. BOOOOOM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Happy Birthday DingosAteMyBaby! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Happy Bithday DingosAteMyBaby!!!!:)

I come to spread some of my happiness with you. (and everyone else)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

If what MavisDavis said re: facebook is right, then Happy Birthday **Timbuk2**! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Happy birthday to everyone. :)

Belated birthday wishes to everyone I missed. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Happy burfday to everyone, bless your face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Happy Birthday DingosAteMyBaby! :)
    Aoibheann wrote: »
    If what MavisDavis said re: facebook is right, then Happy Birthday **Timbuk2**! :)

and Happy Birthday to **Timbuk2** too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm *fairly* sure it isn't actually *Timbuk2*'s birthday today. Subtle facebook changes, I do believe. :P

Happy birthday DingoesAteMyBaby! :D Enjoy your day. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Birthday, good one should be had, enjoy being old etc.

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday to all whom this may concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaay DingosAteMyBaby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Happy birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Happy birthday, hope it's lovely :)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, it was really nice reading them all, it gave me many happiez! (I didn't think anyone on herewould care tbh I'm not the most frequent of posters) I had a lovely day and went for dinner and drinks with mah rents and I'm having a massive party tomorrow night when my rents are on hols:D Tis past midnight now so my day is over and tis actually my stupid sisters birthday now which has been quite annoying my whole life.. But thanks everyone it really meant a lot:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, it was really nice reading them all, it gave me many happiez! (I didn't think anyone on herewould care tbh I'm not the most frequent of posters) I had a lovely day and went for dinner and drinks with mah rents and I'm having a massive party tomorrow night when my rents are on hols:D Tis past midnight now so my day is over and tis actually my stupid sisters birthday now which has been quite annoying my whole life.. But thanks everyone it really meant a lot:)

Glad you had a good day. :D

My brother and I share a birthday. Pain in the arse. ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

*cough* Mine's today *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Happy Birthday Namlub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Happy Birthday Namlub! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Happy birthday, Namlub! (:

• Advertisement

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

Happy Birthday Namlub :D Have a great day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Happy Birthday Namlub! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Happy Birthday Namlub!

...'coz you're awesome :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Daaaw, thanks you guize :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Happy birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Boards calendar is saying that its lilmissprincess's birthday aswel! :) Happy birthday if so! And same to Namlub and DingosAteMyBaby :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Boards calendar is saying that its lilmissprincess's birthday aswel! :) Happy birthday if so!

I beat everyone to wishing her a happy birthday by doing so on Facebook, I win.

Also happy birthday lilmissprincess again if you're on here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Happy Birthday gach duine!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Happy Birthday lilmissprincess!

Advertisement