Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find the meaning of my dream

Options
  • 09-12-2009 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I posted this yesterday in the wrong Section, Wondering if someone could help me!

My Nannys passed away on 18th June 2006 after a battle with Cancer her husband (my grandad) passed away 11 months after, I was very very close to them both and there passing left me feeling numb, every day i speak to them, every day i think about them. but Never ever dream about them.

Monday night however i had a wonderful dream about my nanny, The dream was on Christmas day, she was in my house like always and she was singing and had a Big present for me in the middle of the floor, I asked her to hold on while i went down to collect my fiance (to whom she never met as we got together when she was sick) when we got back she had giving all my family there presents and mine was in the middle of the floor, She called my name and told me to open it, I was very nervous and was crying Tears (not sobs) to my fiance telling him that she was dead, and was scared incase i opened the present and she would go, when i went over however she whispered that she was giving me a baby (Myself and my partner talk about having one). After that I gave her a big Hug, The alarm must have gone off cos i don't remember anything else after it?

Does anyone no what this dream could mean?

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SilentJayne

Are you pregnant ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

It's a passing off the torch. An old loved one introducing you to a new loved one.

Whether it means you are going to get pregnant, who knows? It's likely an expression of your desire to have a child. Maybe it's a green light?

Advertisement