Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot plate

Options
  • 08-12-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

A friend of mine has moved into a flat in the city centre, but she has no oven, does anyone know of anywhere in the city centre or v nearby where you could buy a hot plate? I don't think DID do them...and I'm fairly stumped for ideas.

Or even an electric wok (a/c to this lady, apparantly there is such a thing).

Help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭gar.k

Neff do a range of single plates. They are called domino hobs. Discount Electrical or KAL in Citywest will supply them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

lil*lady wrote: »
    A friend of mine has moved into a flat in the city centre, but she has no oven, does anyone know of anywhere in the city centre or v nearby where you could buy a hot plate? I don't think DID do them...and I'm fairly stumped for ideas.

Or even an electric wok (a/c to this lady, apparantly there is such a thing).

Help!

Don't think I can be much help with this comment but, I saw a device that looks like a microwave and it has two electric rings on top. Don't know where i saw it but I am sure it does exist. Just done a search and found one.

http://homeappliances.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/untitled7.jpg Attachment not found.untitled7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lil*lady

Thanks guys, I'll check them out

Advertisement