Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviews of Club Nights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

seannash wrote: »
    so lets gets this straight you enjoy responding to trolls
    oh dear me,please tell me you can see how silly this statement is

also you have waited about 4 months to finally respond to the thread i made about tracks being posted in the asylum thread?
    you waited a couple of months to get that off your chest yeah?
    that was the reason you replied to my comment was it?
    bit late to the party on that one mate.a couple of months for a response and all you could dream up in that time is teachers pet

i look forward to reading your response to this in a few months:D
    hmm im hungry:)

I have had no encounters with you whatsoever on this forum until now so that would be why i said it to you now:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I have had no encounters with you whatsoever on this forum until now so that would be why i said it to you now:D:D;)
    but you were so angry about it that you waited til i said those magic words"its called trolling man" to let loose.:rolleyes:

dont bottle things up man,its not good for ya.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement