Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Is It That Most Of The Hot Girls Are Scumbags?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Xinka wrote:
    It boggles my mind, you go to town, see a goregeous girl, give her the stare, and then ya get WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!
    pwd wrote: »
    Maybe you should stop staring at women in a way that makes them angry and shout at you

I don't think its the look, thats their mating call I believe. 9mths later their shoving shit from NoName under their buggies. So its kind of like a shopping baggy on wheels (whatever you call it) and dolly pram in one, only with a real baby in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Xinkai wrote: »
    It's not that i even find them sexually attractive, thier just hot compared to emo & scene girls. I mean walk around dublin city center, what do you see, granny, aulwan, milf, too young, oh hello the oh nvm a scumbag.

Wait. Why is milf lumped in with granny aulwan and too young?

Last time i checked Milf means "mother I'd like to fuck", implying she is hot. You wouldn't be like "I mean walk around dublin and what do you see grannys and milfs ffs" you'd be like "wow, what a milf, i'd bang her".

Unless the youth of today are now using milf to describe "any woman in her 40s".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Abigayle wrote: »
    I don't think its the look, thats their mating call I believe.

Quite right, just grab her and plant a big kiss on her like they used to in those old movies.

Remember the ones where the lady would struggle and swing her head from side to side and say "No, no, no please .. no .. n .. um .. oh .. no .. ohhh .. ohh .. ohhhh my .. oh Henry, Henry darling".

Might work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Quite right, just grab her and plant a big kiss on her like they used to in those old movies.
    Remember the ones where the lady would struggle and swing her head from side to side and say "No, no, no please .. no .. n .. um .. oh .. no .. ohhh .. ohh .. ohhhh my .. oh Henry, Henry darling".
    Might work.
    Steady now Pete ,steady ...you might give young brummy tom some ideas ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Might work.

I HIGHLY doubt that, they'd prolly whip out 1. a knife 2. a syringe 3. a bf 4. a c0ck, or 5. AotA...

• Advertisement

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Wait. Why is milf lumped in with granny aulwan and too young?

Last time i checked Milf means "mother I'd like to fuck", implying she is hot. You wouldn't be like "I mean walk around dublin and what do you see grannys and milfs ffs" you'd be like "wow, what a milf, i'd bang her".

Unless the youth of today are now using milf to describe "any woman in her 40s".

I read someone say 'Old Men in their 40's' on a thread the other day. I'm only 4 years off that. How did his happen .. :o

Latchy wrote: »
    Steady now Pete ,steady ...you might give young brummy tom some ideas ;) :pac:

Already have, I told him to become a window cleaner to get the ladies :D

I HIGHLY doubt that, they'd prolly whip out 1. a knife 2. a syringe 3. a bf 4. a c0ck, or 5. AotA...

No, women like a forceful man who knows what he wants.

Go get em :)

I don't think so Pete. Depends on how much you like hospital food. She'd think you were trying to nick her 'chingum'.

Open to correction of pronunciation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

trying to nick her 'chingum'.

Open to correction of pronunciation.

Also sometimes known as Chungum :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Giggidy, giggidy, awaits flange. ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The scumbag persona immediatly puts me right off any girl, I find I'm way more attracted to a girl I can get on with then the likes of them, who tend to be loud and arrogant

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I don't think so Pete. Depends on how much you like hospital food. She'd think you were trying to nick her 'chingum'.

Sure I'm only having the craic.

OutlawPete's been at the Saloon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Isee a goregeous girl,

Met many a gregarious girl.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Sure I'm only having the craic.
    Dinny think otherwise Pete =P
    OutlawPete's been at the Saloon :)
    Haven't we all... haven't we all... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

OP, it's only so if your type are that particular brand of women. I like women that dress classy with that office professional look, or a funky student look. So for me most of the hot women in Ireland are awesome. But if you like girls that wear tacky clothes and have a ring on every finger, you're likely to persist with your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Who requested the photo?
    She really does work quite diligently on improving her social skills...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Have to look past her accent to her on her back personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It boggles my mind, you go to town, see a goregeous girl, give her the stare, and then ya get WHORRA YA LOOKIN AH?!

-_-;

Have you tried looking elsewhere outside of Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

This is a pointless thread, its definitely not true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

flushje wrote: »
    This is a pointless thread, its definitely not true.

It's all fake like the green house effect and the moon landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Already have, I told him to become a window cleaner to get the ladies :D

oh lord, one of the first 'dirty' films i seen long time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

OP expects them to reply with "just lob it in der boss"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Of course there are hot Scumbags check this one out.

LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Advertisement