Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Toy Run Sun 13 Dec

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stormtrooper1

Start a new Thread on here and join Irish Biker Forum to get more people involved! ;)
    I think I know u!! Have joined:) have started a new thread:cool: Belssingtion Sat 19th by way of Texaco Stn. opp Spawell:D lovin ur work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I think I know u!! Have joined:) have started a new thread:cool: Belssingtion Sat 19th by way of Texaco Stn. opp Spawell:D lovin ur work!
    My "work"? What do you mean? :confused:

My "work"? What do you mean? :confused:
    it's just a phrase:rolleyes:like 'love ur attitude man':D!! Anyway looks like the Sat 19 to Blesso is going ahead, meetingat 12o'c at the Texaco leaving at 12.30, posted the route on irishbikersforum (N81 to Hollywood onto Laragh for soup or whatever, then to Rathnew and back to Dublin on th N11. Depends on the weather natch.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

Is this the same route posted in biker.ie for Saturday spin??

I was looking foreword to join you in this but I am going to service my bike and fit new tyres.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

mmalaka wrote: »
    Is this the same route posted in biker.ie for Saturday spin??

I was looking foreword to join you in this but I am going to service my bike and fit new tyres.....

Couldn't tell you , we're all banned from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

KTRIC wrote: »
    Couldn't tell you , we're all banned from there.

Am I in the "banned from biker.ie" forum?

Ami I banned from there now??

Bloody cold y'day:eek:. Good turnout. Nice to meet y'all. Pity about the snow in Blesso. Might do the Tallaght Toy Run to-day. Check out irishbikersforum.ie for details.:cool:

Advertisement