Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Premier Fleet Autos (PFA) - Dublin

Options
  • 02-12-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm creating this new thread in order to give the thread the correct title for the company. It apparently was previously named "Credit Crunch Autos", but is now trading under Premier Fleet Autos, based in Dublin. There was a previous thread related to CCA HERE.

This was my last post on that thread....
    Given my experience with them to date, I'd be very slow to recommend doing business with them.
    1) The description of the car and condition of the car was wrong.
    - Wrong milage
    - Wrong transmission type
    2) It took several e-mails and phone calls to secure the warranty documentation.
    - a limitation of the warrant they offer is they only cover you for work at a rate of €45/hr (where in Ireland can you get that!!?) and the maximum payout in the 6 months offered is only €600eek.gif
    3) They state the car is 'fully serviced' before sale, this may be the case but it has not been done by a main dealer and there is no service stamp in the log book for the service and the on board computer is not updated.
    - I needed to take the car for a main dealer service 2 weeks after purchase because the on board computer demanded it daily. Cost - €300!
    4) I purchased in Dublin but wanted a Cork reg rolleyes.gif so opted to pay the VRT myself in cork. I withheld the estimated cost of the VRT registration when paying PFA, with the promise that I would be reimbursed the balance if the estimate was incorrect (English spectd. cars, leather/air con, aren't always listed in the VRT website!). The balance was €320....6 weeks later I'm still chasing them for itmad.gif

In short, the up front price of the car may be attractive but there may be a high cost later. I personally would never deal with them again and would not recommend them to my friends.

Hopefully anyone else that may have dealings with them will be more cautious that I;)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement