Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick people aged 18-24

Options

Comments

anyone here going to college in UL or Mary I might have trouble meeting up in the next 2 weeks with exmas and all. Not sure about people in LIT.

21 m here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

anyone here going to college in UL or Mary I might have trouble meeting up in the next 2 weeks with exmas and all. Not sure about people in LIT.

21 m here

ok dude when are exams finished??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm in Mary I but I don't have exams this semester. That said, I'll be busy working at Thomond Park on Friday the 11th. Hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

I'm in Mary I but I don't have exams this semester. That said, I'll be busy working at Thomond Park on Friday the 11th. Hmmm...

ok here is just a spur of the moment suggestion how is 12th of december??????????????????????

obviously a saturday

if anyone says no could they make a suggestion to make deciding quicker:D

Paulegend wrote: »
    ok dude when are exams finished??

All our exams are finished the 19th, but a lot of people are finished earlier, im finished the 18th.
    Dont be pushin the date back on my account though!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Id be up for a night out, hey im always up for a night out!!

Oh ya 24 F :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Saturday 12th sounds great.

Anybody else in for that night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jjg

aaagggh going away that weekend of the 11th! how bout friday the 18th/sat 19th?!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

29 and totally crashing this. Ageist wee scuts! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

12th sounds good - i finish me exams that day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It seems the 12th is front-runner.

12th December - 8pm - Locke Bar

ninty9er wrote: »
    It seems the 12th is front-runner.

12th December - 8pm - Locke Bar

So, who's going to actually show up this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

So, who's going to actually show up this time?
    I might go if I'm not doing anything, am I only the one under 20 going?

I'll have a bit of a crew from Maynooth Students' Union...I won't know a few of them, so plenty of new people to go around.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

hiya, i'm 24, female. i'll be out sat night with my mates but i'd be glad to pop in for a pint or 2! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I'm 25 but i dont really want to be lumped in with the auld ones. I'd like to attend but I'm working sat nite until 10.15 though. Will you boards folk still be around the lock at 10.30?

BUMP

On in 2 days

Grenache: PM sent.

The more the merrier! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Might pop down after work as well

Was just wondering, how will everyone know who's from Boards? Are we going to have some kind of a signal or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Was just wondering, how will everyone know who's from Boards? Are we going to have some kind of a signal or something?

Ya after much debate with a mate, we came to the conclusion that u can say one of 2 things, man I was really 'board' until i came in here or jeez I wonder do they do 'After Hours' here?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Ya after much debate with a mate, we came to the conclusion that u can say one of 2 things, man I was really 'board' until i came in here or jeez I wonder do they do 'After Hours' here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZi7tmWhR4

Thank you

Just got a text from a friend of mine. He says the Dunnes Stores Christmas party is on in The Locke tonight. Might cause a problem or two...

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Stop lying, you don't have any mates.

MODS??? this sort of comment must be against the charter??

Pic of me attached. I know I look older than 24, but really...I'm not.

Should be there for about 8:15/8:30

ninty over and out

Just got a text from a friend of mine. He says the Dunnes Stores Christmas party is on in The Locke tonight. Might cause a problem or two...
    Something similar there last Saturday, was contained in the back.

ninty9er wrote: »
    Pic of me attached. I know I look older than 24, but really...I'm not.

Should be there for about 8:15/8:30

ninty over and out

I'll recognise you anyway.

Should be there by 8:30 as well.

• Advertisement

Dunnes Childers Road party is on here alright, as is x-factor. And me on my lonesome so far

Advertisement