Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F*cking friends!

Options
  • 27-11-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking forward to coming home this evening and getting into my pyjamas because I had a crap week and was wrecked. Got a text off my friend at about 7 asking was I coming out. I said I didn't think so and she said ahhh go on and told me to be ready for about 9.30. Anyway, I was still sitting about in my pyjamas until 8.30 then said f*ck it, I might as well go out for one. Got ready, started really looking forward to going out. Had a shower, did my hair and makeup, picked out a nice outfit. Just rang my friend to see where they were and she said no one was going out now :(:(:(

So I'm now sitting here dolled up to the nines watching the Late Late f*cking Toy Show! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

PM her for a date guys. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

can you blame them with that username?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Don't diss the Toy Show!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think she is anticipating our responses...

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

TheZohan wrote: »
    PM her for a date guys. ;)

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Does Ann Summer present the LLTS now ? ....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

pics or gtf

someone had too tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

PM sent.
    3some it is. But no eye contact

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

What can I tell you?

People are cunts.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

DeVore wrote: »
    I think she is anticipating our responses...

DeV.

Hmmm.

Careful bollocko. Intellectual discourse required here.

hmmm...
    Young lady alone amongst lego.

Hmmm...

/fap fap fap fap fap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

Can't you invite them over instead OP. Ask them to bring over some food/drink and have a house party instead. Be a lot of fun!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh....yeah I see how this looks now. I hate people who post threads like this :o Nothing to see here...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just drink a bottle of wine and post while pissed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Pyjamas? What age are you 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Happened to me a few weeks ago when I wanted to go out for bonfire night. Call after call, text after text; "I can't come out tonight". I got more and more angry every time a person bailed. Not nice :(

/hugs OP

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Eiffel Tower maneuver in fairness.

hmmm...
    Young lady alone amongst lego.

:confused::confused:
    DenMan wrote: »
    Can't you invite them over instead OP. Ask them to bring over some food/drink and have a house party instead. Be a lot of fun!!! :)

I was thinking of doing this but off licence is closed and all I have in the house is half a bottle of wine!
    Just drink a bottle of wine and post while pissed :D

See above...2 glasses down, 2 to go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

You'll be disappointed to find that my arse will be in the way

You'll be disappointed to find that my arse will be in the way

Every hole is a goal.

Pyjamas? What age are you 10?

Hey, what's wrong with pyjamas?!! It's freeeezing out! I didn't expect anyone to be seeing me tonight except maybe Chinese delivery guy. God my existence is sounding more and more pathetic every post...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

Do it tomorrow instead. Make a list now of the ppl you intend on asking over, what they need to bring and have a great one. Do it while watching the Toy Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'm glad my GF doesn't believe in PJs. Yuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hey, what's wrong with pyjamas?!! It's freeeezing out! I didn't expect anyone to be seeing me tonight except maybe Chinese delivery guy. God my existence is sounding more and more pathetic every post...:(
    The night is young ...hang in there

I think being on boards in general is the bottom rung of patheticness.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ah the joys of disappointment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

This might be of interest to you....just saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

You should ring your friend and tell her you have fallen down the stairs and think you have broken your leg. Tell her to get over to your house asap.

When she arrives tell her you are only joking.

I'm glad my GF doesn't believe in PJs. Yuck.

FFS! My bf's not here! Get over the pyjamas thing, I'm sure most of the female population wear them. It's not like they're pink with purple puppies all over them*

*they so are

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

FFS! My bf's not here! Get over the pyjamas thing, I'm sure most of the female population wear them. It's not like they're pink with purple puppies all over them*

*they so are

You mean.. lads aren't supposed to wear them? :(:(

• Advertisement

brummytom wrote: »
    You mean.. lads aren't supposed to wear them? :(:(

Ummm....sure Tom, they're real sexy.

Advertisement