Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotional/Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Get the surf look this summer with Quiksilver’s new range of surf wear as worn by 11th time world surfing champion Kelly Slater.

If you’re into the beach lifestyle get 20% off Quiksilver’s latest tee’s, shirts, denims, sunglasses and boardshorts - Quiksilver’s heritage product and bring out the surfer in you!

Please enter voucher code 'QUIKMETEOR12' at the online checkout page to receive the discount

http://www.quiksilver.com/

or simply print voucher, present to cashier,

Roxy is daring and confident, naturally beautiful and has quite simply some of the best beach looks around.

You won't help but turn some heads this summer in some of the most vibrant designs, that fit in with you and your life!

With amazing accessories, bags that delight and beachwear that is fun and alive find the perfect look this summer with Roxy.

This voucher is only valid at: Quiksilver Store (Stephens Green, Dublin) and at www.roxy.com

Please enter voucher code 'ROXYMETEOR12' at the online checkout page to receive the discount,

http://www.roxy.com/

or simply print voucher, present to cashier.

Boasting the largest range of gaming chairs anywhere in Ireland and a whole abundance of seriously cool gadgets and gifts, BoysStuff.co.uk bring you the best in boys’ toys. Whether you’re hunkering down for the finest in high definition gaming and action loaded movies, or whiling away those office hours with addictive devices that make your day that little bit more fun, life’s too short to be without them! Enjoy 10% off everything as a Meteor customer!!

Please enter code 'METEOR-TEN' at the online checkout page to receive the discount,

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

AX paris 40% off code SUMMER40

MandM Direct

Enjoy this fantastic saving on top of the normal savings of up to 75% off your favourite fashion and sports brands online, Timberland, adidas, Diesel, Superdry and more.

Get yourself kitted out this summer with M and M Direct, choose from a huge selection of big brands with the lowest prices. From beachwear for the summer to football boots for the new season M & M have everything you’ll need. As an added bonus you get free delivery on all orders over €50.
    Offer valid until 31st August 2012,

Please enter voucher code 'MT22' at the checkout page to receive the discount

http://www.mandmdirect.ie/

• Advertisement

It may be over 15 years since we said goodbye to chain smoking liar and schemer Father Ted Crilly, his innocent, inconceivably stupid curate Father Dougal, the alcoholic and monosyllabic psychopath Father Hackett and their devoted housekeeper Mrs. Doyle, but now a new online venture plans to bring these wayward characters from the wind swept Craggy Island back to life!

Iconic Irish online t-shirt company Hairy Baby in association with Hat trick productions in the UK have launched the official Father Ted online store TedsTees.com selling a range of t-shirts that will have you laughing as much as the show did. So what are you waiting for, get yourself over to TedsTees now or we'll send Fr. Stone round for a chat! Down with this sort of thing!

Please enter voucher code 'FATHERMETEOR' at the checkout page to receive the discount,

http://www.tedstees.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

In this month's Stellar magazine, there is 20% off vouchers for Oasis and American Apparel. Very excited about using my American Apparel voucher on my next trip up to Dublin

Cult British Fashion Label, Public beware, has arrived in Dublin, opening their first overseas store in bustling Temple Bar. Stylish, alternative and chic - there is definitely something for everyone. Using fabrics that have a hi-tech look, unique prints and funky designs, you will find an eclectic mix of trendy and sexy pieces- all highly unique, yet surprisingly affordable! In keeping with the London stores reasonable sterling price tags, the Dublin based store will be offering the same price in euro!

simply print voucher

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

exercise wrote: »
    Cult British Fashion Label, Public beware, has arrived in Dublin, opening their first overseas store in bustling Temple Bar. Stylish, alternative and chic - there is definitely something for everyone. Using fabrics that have a hi-tech look, unique prints and funky designs, you will find an eclectic mix of trendy and sexy pieces- all highly unique, yet surprisingly affordable! In keeping with the London stores reasonable sterling price tags, the Dublin based store will be offering the same price in euro!

simply print voucher

Walked by this place today and it's shut down :( They had nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Twee. wrote: »
    Walked by this place today and it's shut down :( They had nice stuff.

what?! they were only open less than a year Id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

asos 10 % extra off sale items with code MEGA10, not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anomic

Hey ladies,

just go email from boohoo with 20% discount code if anyone wants to try it.

oct20

g'luck

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Anyone have any new boohoo codes? Have a dress that I really want to buy but I nee/would love some money off it to justify it!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Vooice

ASOS code HELP10 just worked for me, on a sale item too.
    (didn't pay shipping either, total was €31ish and €27 with code)

I also got $20 off a modcloth.com order by setting up a new account with a new email address:

http://www.modcloth.com/help/terms-of-use/modcloth-referral-program-terms

You could refer yourself and get $20 off two $50 orders!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anomic

Got another discount code from Boohoo with my delivery.

EURO20 valid til 15.11.12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lush Puppy

Any ASOS codes floating about?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Good supply of decent codes here http://shopping.blogs.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

25OFF - 25% off, may not work for all brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Dorothy Perkins are now offering Irish customers to shop in Euro so basically they seem to be treating Irish customers like new customers so I got a 15% off code by e-mail INTDP15.

They are also having an online only sale on until Sunday with 30% off loads of stuff. I just got a load of stuff for €212 that should have been €387 so pretty happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Do Irish customers have to shop in Euro? The rip off exchange rates are the reason I shop online!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

phasers wrote: »
    Do Irish customers have to shop in Euro? The rip off exchange rates are the reason I shop online!

I don't think you have to shop in Euro. Prices on the website in Euro are still cheaper than in my local Dorothy Perkins which is part of Shaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Happyturtle00

ASOS Code - 10% off until Friday night.
    VALENTINE10

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Any discount codes for Debenhams about?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 curious carlovian

Has anyone a discount code for I clothing please.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

Hi Just wondering if anyone has any Mango codes, would like to get some € off my purchases!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

Free shipping on Cloud 10 today. Use code SHIPFREE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

20% off full price items on awear.com, enter code FASHIONFIX20

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Valentina wrote: »
    20% off full price items on awear.com, enter code FASHIONFIX20

nice wan......do you know when code expires? not paid till fri!!!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

nice wan......do you know when code expires? not paid till fri!!!!:P

Doesn't say when it expires but I'd say it's good till Friday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 freda_carlson

Just came in here looking for ASOS codes. Unfortunately, nothing around. The only one I've seen which is no good for me is a 10% off for new customers. That's here

http://www.samsdeals.co.uk/deals/asos.com

Advertisement