Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 Allods Online Beta Keys for Boards.ie readers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eldresso

Glad I could help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 gPotato.eu: Jamie

Hi guys,

I thought I'd drop in to say that I've given away a couple more than the forty I had planned, as most of the people who contacted me were really nice, and put in a bit of effort.

For anyone reading this from a guild or fansite, talk to the GM's on the allods eu forums, as they'll be managing the fansite and guild programs themselves.

So, as of 2.15am GMT on Wednesday 25th November, this week's giveaway is now over. Keep the PM's coming though, I might just rustle up a few more next week.

Finally, for any regular boards.ie heads, if you can offer file mirrors here in ireland, want to get your guild into the game, run an internet cafe, are involved in lan's, or in college games societies, please get in touch with me directly by PM. I have a special program for people in these categories who can help us promote the game in real life.

We're also running a giveaway if we hit 2000 fans on our facebook page at facebook.com/allodsonline-en , so it would be nice to get some irish fans there. we've a quiz or two that you can do and help promote the game at the same time!

Thanks

Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Ow yeah i saw this on massively looks good best of luck with that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smuko5240

the reason why i think i should get one is because ive just quit wow because it is getting very boring :S so i want to try allods because it looks very pro :) here is my email
    and here is my wow char name if u wanna see :p Khaibar

[Edit]
    Email removed, please read gPotato.eu (Jamie)'s post and PM as requested.
    [/Edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tyrael84

PM Sent... Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Ok so checked out Massivelys video, game looks amazing. Graphics are great, interface looks clean and the style and setting (space galleons always = win) is a nice break from the super shiny generic fest games such as Aion and Age of Conan.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Cully..should I look at this or continue having a 'normal' MMORPG free life ;p

Advertisement