Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to Kevo?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

He played for a **** team called spartak dymano,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

MrEko wrote: »
    Does anyone remember a young lad called Kevo? He was last seen on kids tv during the early 90's on RTE 2.

Nah, I remember him hosting Stream in the late 90s/early noughties.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My mate worked with him in RTE up until a few months ago. Meant to be sound enough. He's still producing there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Kevo was a bigger child star than Shirley Temple, the boy had talent coming out of hears ears! Gay Byrne is said to have been in awe of his talents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Xavi6 wrote: »
    My mate worked with him in RTE up until a few months ago. Meant to be sound enough. He's still producing there at the moment.

Have heard the same from a friend who works in RTE..

Saying that, i still slagged him for knowing BLEEDIN RAPID

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

"Are ya laughing?"

Was it that fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

So it turns out he's a producer at RTE then.
    I'd say he appreciates the junkie label from earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hope he turns up on the toyshow.
    any minute now.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

a-k-47 wrote: »

easy tiger!! used to play for them myself! decent guy he was. I only knew he did the books on the toy show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

My sister saw him in Dublin Airport a few years ago; she got the impression he was working there.
    The Irish soccer or rugby team were there at the same time, can't remember which; apparently Kevo was getting more attention/autograph requests than any of the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭upncmnhistori

Kevo was on Scratch Saturday first. Then as you said he was on a quiz show with velcro - don't know the name. Then he went on to do Stream in the early 2000's which aird on The Den for a short few years were he did video game reviews. You would have a different stream subject everyday during the 5 day week Monday - i forgot what it was, tuesday - Starstream, - Wednsday -gamestream, Thursday - forgot again and Friday Sportsteam. After this show he disappeared into thin air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Physiquiz? Was that with Mary Kingston and the guy who reviews cars/from Bull Island? There were crystals called Iotas

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Physiquiz? Was that with Mary Kingston and the guy who reviews cars/from Bull Island? There were crystals called Iotas

That was The Works/ maybe Worx.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Kevo was on Scratch Saturday first. Then as you said he was on a quiz show with velcro - don't know the name. Then he went on to do Stream in the early 2000's which aird on The Den for a short few years were he did video game reviews. You would have a different stream subject everyday during the 5 day week Monday - i forgot what it was, tuesday - Starstream, - Wednsday -gamestream, Thursday - forgot again and Friday Sportsteam. After this show he disappeared into thin air.

What were you searching for to drag this up out of the depths?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What were you searching for to drag this up out of the depths?

He's a Kevo aficionado, leave him at it. Knowledge is power, even knowledge about Kevo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Voltex wrote: »
    he looks like a junkie

What? Drugs being abused in RTE? Wherever did you get an absurd idea like that?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Nevyn wrote: »
    And a thread from 2002 as well! Ten years ago when Bertie was still the boss and we didn't all own the debts of the banks, a simpler time. I love looking up the old posts of people who joined in 2000 or so, its like a snapshot into history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

I liked Kevo, who cares if this is from a few years ago. He loved his video games and was a breath of fresh air in the D4 connected media. Whatever he doing now I hope he's doing well.

Canis Lupus and Grindle I just have a good memory was a big tv fan back in the 90's (maybe too much of one) to do with a few things on Network 2. Love nostaglia too. Network 2 used to be good they were fairly poor with tv shows for a good couple of years there in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

a-k-47 wrote: »

Do you say cimmamon and millemmium as well? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Where it all began!

Kevin is in this

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jEQnQipeSU

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxS3G51j9RM around the time Madonna's 'Tell me' came out. Along with the presenters Steve Curran and Jo Mooney

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=CWMKcJNniVY

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

never heard of him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

"Mediocre"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxS3G51j9RM around the time Madonna's 'Tell me' came out. Along with the presenters Steve Curran and Jo Mooney

Jesus, Kevo looks fierce feminine in that one.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1142658

RTE's TV50 has a 1hr Scratch Saturday link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

My god, he's back! He's doing a segment on Katie Taylor from years ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

is he not high up in rte

Advertisement