Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I make beds on floors in my sleep and clean up like Im expecting someone!!

Options
  • 16-11-2009 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I dont get much sleep, I have trouble sleeping but I wouldnt call it insomnia. Anywho, Ive always had these dreams that someone important or someone who has been on my mind is coming to stay, so thats what Im dreaming about but then I wake up after making beds on the floor and cleaning up my room as if I really think this person is coming to stay!! Sometimes it goes further and i wake up fully dressed in lovely clothes, hair done, make up on, and the beds on floor made up for someone. Ive never slept walked or anything and its taking longer for me to snap out of sleep when Im doing this, i can only tell that because I used to wake up with just bed on floor made, then it was clean roon and bed on floor and now im dressing up for them too! This sound familiar to anyone else? Tracy

Advertisement