Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks button? What about No Thanks?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If you want a No Thanks button go post on thumped.com with the pr*cks.

(I joke I joke! We love you really Nerdy Thumped Brothers! :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

RopeDrink wrote: »
    If that's your idea of someone being snide, you must live a sheltered life. I wasn't being cruel or snide in the slightest - If anything it was a light joke along with my refusal to rant the reasons as to why I hate this idea.
    I also thought you were being snide and I think the sheltered life comment is snide. If I posted a comment like that about something you said in Animation, Awards, Counter-Strike, Dawn of War, Digital Art & Design, Game Editing, Graphics, VAR, or Zombiedom would you laugh at it or ban me?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

get thee to the biki and learn your history.

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Reputation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

WindSock wrote: »
    I also think this is a good reason why posts containing the forever arseholic smiley; :rolleyes: or facepalm without definition of why should be clamped down on. Nothing but unproductive troll material, imo.
    Ah, I generally avoid rolleyes but occasionally there'll be a post in After Hours that just cries out for the little bastard. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah, I generally avoid rolleyes but occasionally there'll be a post in After Hours that just cries out for the little bastard. :pac:
    Well, you did admit you missed him back in the day, that counts for a lot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Just use the thanks button sarcastically

I do that when Im banned by a mod or they say something retarded lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

MOH wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Offy wrote: »
    I quite like the 'Thanks' button and use it frequently. What I would also like to see is its opposite, why you ask? Well I've banned myself from certain forums, rather than receive an infraction/ban because Im not a very effective communicator and have on occasion voiced my opinion which has caused some bad feelings with other users/mods. With an anti-thanks button I could voice my disapproval without causing any offence. What about it Boards? Can we have a 'No Thanks' button?

I laughed when i read the title :D

Advertisement