Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs - Season 9 (US) [**Spoilers**]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

According to my very reliable source (Mr. Zack Braff himself) the show is no more... That's confirmation enough for me it ain't coming back...
    No big loss really... the most recent two episodes were atrocious!

As a big 'Scrubs' fan - when I think of it, the 'Med School' spin-off will probably not even enter my mind!

The show finished right about here for me..

(although I almost preferred the corridor scene that preceded this!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

basquille wrote: »
    The show finished right about here for me..

It did indeed :) - I could never think of this year's "experiment" as Scrubs in practically any way at all and it just wasn't good for the most part (though there were a few decent bits in amongst the crap - typically involving the "old" cast though). Between it and "Cougar Town", I've lost all confidence in Bill Lawrence...

At least now the older cast is free to do something else. I'd like to see John McGinley do something else (and decent) - it worked for Neil Flynn ("The Middle" is quite good), so why not him too?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

According to my very reliable source (Mr. Zack Braff himself) the show is no more... That's confirmation enough for me it ain't coming back...

It is indeed, straight from the facebook of the man himself.
    "Many of you have asked, so here it is: it appears that "New Scrubs", "Scrubs 2.0", "Scrubs with new kids", "Scrubbier", "Scrubs without JD" is no more. It was worth a try, but alas... it didn't work. zb"

Must say that I'm happy, the new cast is cringe-worthy!
    J-blk wrote: »
    Between it and "Cougar Town", I've lost all confidence in Bill Lawrence...

I actually like Cougar Town. Sure it's pretty stupid sometimes, but I think the episodes progress quite nicely and get much funnier a few episodes in.
    It's not my favourite show, and some episodes are not so good... but I think it's an ok show for 2 seasons or so... no more than 3!

Advertisement