Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please, I need a Christmas dinner idea.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

i tried the Marks & Spencer Brazil Nut Roast with cranberry glaze, very very nice so that's what i'll be having for Christmas dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

hey DEREKO, do you have to order the nut roast from m&s? where about sin the shop should it be? last year I didnt see anything that I really would ahve wanted for christmas dinner there. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

the one i got was in with the other veggie prepared meals, they have another nut roast there as well.
    the only problem with them is that they're generally short dated the one i got a few weeks ago had a best before date of 2 days later.
    my mother popped in and got one at the weekend which has a best before date of 23/12 but it'll be safe enough. i'd ring and order one to be safe they're usually good at holding stuff for people.

Advertisement