Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no windows live on vodafone broadband

Options
  • 11-11-2009 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

i am able to access most sites but anything related to windows live or even searching for firefox updates is not working with my vodafone at home 3mb broadband.

anyone else having similar issues in the Carlow area or anywhere else?

it has been raining heavily for a few hours maybe the exchange has been flooded or someone left a window open?

just checked and several sites are timing out or not responding, could this be due to vodafones maintenance on their own site tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

Are you sure its not a problem on your end? Try deleting your browsing history. Then power cycle your router and reset your browser settings. If that doesn't work then call up vodafone. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Hi foggy_lad, it seems Vodafone is having problems at the minute. I can't access one site and a trace route fails at a Vodafone node.
    See my thread I posted at 10:13 Can't access one site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

foggy_lad wrote: »
    i am able to access most sites but anything related to windows live or even searching for firefox updates is not working with my vodafone at home 3mb broadband.

anyone else having similar issues in the Carlow area or anywhere else?

it has been raining heavily for a few hours maybe the exchange has been flooded or someone left a window open?

just checked and several sites are timing out or not responding, could this be due to vodafones maintenance on their own site tonight?
    i had all that done before even thinking of posting here. i can access a lot of sites but ones like speedtest.net and gsm arena are not accessible at all, also no point ringing them as the broadband support are gone since 8pm

yes marge i read your thread just now (maybe a mod could merge the two?)

Advertisement