Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 night CHEAP spa break in Ireland?

Options
  • 10-11-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping that some of you can help me. I'm looking to take a friend away for two nights in December for a girlie pampering weekend. (To mend a broken heart etc.) The only problem is, I'm broke! Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that has any good deals on spa packages at the moment. Ideally i'm looking for 2 nights b+b and a treatment. Nothing over €350 hopefully!

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Hey OP thats a lovely idea, I dont know if they are still doing it but Heatons were doing a thing if you spent over €50 you got a 2 night break for certain hotels for €199.

Id check that out before you book anything :D

Myself and my mam got it and were heading away soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I was hoping to do something similar for one night, Castleknock country club or whatever it's called had some nice deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

I was in the kilkenny rivercourt last week with a mate. €99 each for 2 nights b and b and a really good four course dinner. They were unbelievably nice to us. Room and food was gorgeous. Loads of fun in Kilkenny! We both loved it. They have pool, sauna and all that stuff too. You can get a girlie deal for €125, same as above but including a massage and a cocktail. I can't recommend it enough. Best little holiday ever!

Here is a link for ya...
    http://www.rivercourthotel.com/home/kilkenny/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dozieindublin

Ooh thanks Katiemaloe! That looks perfect, 125e pps for 2n b&b at the weekend - Bargain! By far the best deal I could find without needing vouchers. Really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping that some of you can help me. I'm looking to take a friend away for two nights in December for a girlie pampering weekend. (To mend a broken heart etc.) The only problem is, I'm broke! Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that has any good deals on spa packages at the moment. Ideally i'm looking for 2 nights b+b and a treatment. Nothing over €350 hopefully!

Last year, I stayed in a gorgeous hotel in Wexford with my friends. I'm sure it's either called Seagreen or Seafield. It was by far the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. We got a package that was 180e which included 1 night accomm, a spa treatment, unlimited use of the spa, breakfast (in bed) and a four course meal (which was devine). I have been raving about it to everyone since then and we're going back there before Christmas. Also, with the way things have gone, I'm sure you could get an even better deal than that. Check it out, you won't regret it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement