Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Leader - why is it so awful?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭gipi

I object to that rag of a free-paper being left half-wedged in our letterbox, letting all the heat out.

I'm putting a sign on the door that reads "Please deliver all copies of the Drogheda Leader in the green bin at the side of the house. Thank you."

The last copy delivered to me was wedged in my garden gate....luckily it was a dry morning otherwise there would have been a mound of papier maché on my driveway! Suppose it was marginally better than the "almost-delivery" in the letter box just as DublinWriter experienced! At least it didn't make the house any colder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

gipi wrote: »
    The last copy delivered to me was wedged in my garden gate....luckily it was a dry morning otherwise there would have been a mound of papier maché on my driveway! Suppose it was marginally better than the "almost-delivery" in the letter box just as DublinWriter experienced! At least it didn't make the house any colder!

well, we'd all better be careful what we say because one day americas gonna be a major influence upon them and they just might start throwing them at us altogether.:eek:

0511-0809-1817-5770_Newspaper_Boy_Delivery_on_His_Bike_Clipart_clipart_image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭BQQ

BqQ, i tink Etho has already adresed dis tipe of ting.

Not to my satisfaction though.:pac:

Just because it's on a message board doesn't make it any less hypocritical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

BQQ wrote: »
    Not to my satisfaction though.:pac:

Just because it's on a message board doesn't make it any less hypocritical.

why does it not it?:confused:

Advertisement