Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levelling an Elemental Shaman.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Other way around for me - Hit Lev 77 after a few days of messing around on her as Enhancement - She was always at a point where a handful of slaps would take down mostly anything and Maelstrom can serve as instant heals, direct or AoE damage to suit what you're doing.

Oh I'm sure LB>CL is fun when you're two shotting everything but personally I find that extremely boring.

Enhancement is great when you actually have attacks to use. In fairness i find leveling in general very boring anyway. Only class i've ever enjoyed leveling was my orginal warlock... but thats because everything was new to me then.

Advertisement