Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st century parenting/child

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Why did they have to travel to Germany to sell their stuff? Have they not heard of the Internet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Never heard either of these names.....

I think somebody might have said it in last weeks episode :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Why did they have to travel to Germany to sell their stuff? Have they not heard of the Internet?

Yeah. Etsy would be perfect for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

double post... read below for further information..

fkn hell, I'd say you'd come away with a more positive impression of the male species having watched Juno And The Paycock

• Advertisement

Dublinia would be a great place to work! :o

I like this pair. Very down to earth.

He sounds more relaxed alright..

PICK

UP

YOUR

BALLS

:mad::mad::mad:

Ah Jonathan don't be so hard on him. He's happy being at home. Theres nothing wrong with that.

I like the family with the 9(!:eek:) children the best!

• Advertisement

Jaysis he's very similar to his da in law :D

Good man Richie!

I don't like his crafts.......

I don't like his crafts.......

Wouldn't be my cup of tea. But the wood and the grain is lovely.

Idyllic

The big family from Kinnegad look like they are having an idyllic childhood

Sideshow Bob should have worn a pair of shoes working at that trade show.. his runners/jeans looked really inappropriate... but his stuff is good.

Seeya next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

Much preferred it when they followed the kids growing up rather than the parents- a fairly miserable bunch mostly except for the big family.

These kids seemed to have got much older since they were in Germany

• Advertisement

These grandparents must have been young having Michelle.

I always feel that poor aul Eithne never wanted to be a gran.

And this poor girl Aisling.

amdublin wrote: »
    And this poor girl Aisling.

I'm not impressed by her at all.. She doesnt seem to be trying hard enough, finding excuses rather than doing her duty... The poor Grandmother seems to be doing most of the work, it's not fair.

Caoimhe is a cute little girl...

I feel sorry for this young 73 yr old gran......

I'm not impressed by her at all.. She doesnt seem to be trying hard enough, finding excuses rather than doing her duty... The poor Grandmother seems to be doing most of the work, it's not fair.

She's not well...

...or else she's lazy.

I'm going with unwell for the moment.

Jesus that baby was tiny :eek:

The whole back and forth thing is getting very confusing.. especially given that there are so many couples (and their extended family)..

The whole back and forth thing is getting very confusing.. especially given that there are so many couples (and their extended family)..

Yep.

And throw in going back and forth between it and Desperate Housewives it gets even more confusing :D

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Yep. And throw in going back and for between it and Desperate Housewives it gets even more confusing :D

How is David Coleman getting on with the kids on Wisteria Lane. I'd say he has his work cut out there.

Advertisement