Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exclusive Boards.ie Q&A with one of Ireland's top entertainers. What's your question?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why do they keep hiring gingers on the Den?

Will Socky ever come out of the closet?

What do you think about Podge and Rodge's show and the adult themes it deals with cinsidering where they started?

Are you jealous of their success?

Does Holly Willoughby have nice tits up close?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a huge fan of Dustin. I'm 16 and when ya left the Den a couple of years ago I was distraught!

My questions are:

Where is Socky gone? Are you still in contact with him?

Why don't you ever grow older? You've looked fifty for the past ten years!

Also, why don't you run for election? You wouldn't have to do anything. People would only have to see your face on the ballot paper and tick the box! Mr. Tayto man chickened out but you'd be able to do it no bother! At least you wouldn't be the silent, money-grabbing politicians that are currently ruining our country.

Finally, Mayo v Galway. Who would you pick to win?

Thank you, a strong Mayo supporter/ big Dustin fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Mary Robinson, would/did ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Has anyone ever commented that you sound a lot like the most boring priest in the world, from Father Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Hellm0 wrote: »
    1. How has the recession effected Dustin?
    2. Will he do flap flaps for the interview?
    3. What is the future of the poultry party, does he have European aspirations?
    4. Given the push for green energy, would Dustin consider replacing his Hi-Ace van? A smart car perhaps?
    5. What is Dustin's opinion of more recent TV shows for children (IE shows which promote the purchase of so called "collectibles" or other inane cr@p), specifically in comparison to the shows which used to be on the den.
    6. How does Dustin feel about his role as an entertainer in modern Ireland.

5. Is a pretty deep question? You know you can get a Dustin teddy and Zig and Zag Annual (I have some). Also Transformers and Cabbage Patch Dolls shows spun out of collectibles. But we should bring back The World of the Gnomes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

What ever happened to that boy band you made up in "Fowl Play"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

How many rte hosts have you a sexual relationship with? :p
    Please ask this boards. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Any plans to appear on American Idol?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

After 25 years of not having a girlfriend, do you ever get questioned over your sexuality?
    Also, me mate told me some bird gave a pig a smack in the head on saturday night outside the plaza in tallaght, does rumours like this fuel speculatoin that you're having a relationship with snotzer? What do you think of stephen gately? ;)

nah, ask him is there any plans to remake the old Zig and Zag film "Nothing to do with toast" with him starring alongside socky.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Overheal wrote: »
    Any plans to appear on American Idol?
    Or any plans to appear in Knock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Elmo wrote: »
    5. Is a pretty deep question? You know you can get a Dustin teddy and Zig and Zag Annual (I have some). Also Transformers and Cabbage Patch Dolls shows spun out of collectibles. But we should bring back The World of the Gnomes

Perhaps, though I have yet to see Dustin plugging his merchandise in every show and, thus far, the content of his act has yet to be compromised by the endless pursuit of such. When I hear Dustin telling fans that they "gotta catch em all", I'll group him in with that lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Is Francis Boylan still alive? If so what is he up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Finally - interview confirmed for tomorrow afternoon, so please add any more questions if you have them - I'll be picking the best or most appropriate this evening and have the video up as soon as I can.

Thanks so much to everyone who has given a question already.

Cheers

Darragh

What's his boards user name?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

What did the kids in South Africa make of him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

There have been many women linked with you over the years.

What attracted you to Twink, Anne Doyle and Marian Finucane?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Please ask him does he still keep in contact with Snotser Galligan. :)
    Ah yeah, TOP MAN :D Its impossible to find any pics of Snotser online :(

Whatever happened to the Hi-Ace dustin?

Did snotser ever get to watch the programmes he record as he was saving up to buy a TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

What do you think of today's cartoons like Storm Hawks and Ben 10, and would you have them on The Den if you were still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Elmo wrote: »
    Why did the Freezer wear a denim jacket?
    It was a fridge :D
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Can he ask Zig and Zag will that album of thier be finally coming out on cd.
    Never mind the Zogabongs was released on CD, I have a copy got it on eBay
    Hellm0 wrote: »
    Perhaps, though I have yet to see Dustin plugging his merchandise in every show and, thus far, the content of his act has yet to be compromised by the endless pursuit of such. When I hear Dustin telling fans that they "gotta catch em all", I'll group him in with that lot.
    The Den featured Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, GhostBusters and a whole host of other kids shows aimed to sell toys. While RTE never pushed their own stuff as much (that I can remember but I am sure they'd have mentioned the annuals, toys etc on the show) the idea that kids shows now are pushing product and the ones we grew up on weren't is bull crap.

Question:
    I'm looking to get a new shed what can you do it for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

I'm currently watching the video before I publish it online. Jaysis. While I'm brutal, Dustin is brilliant. Honestly, it was a really surreal experience today, so amazing to get the opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Darragh wrote: »
    I'm currently watching the video before I publish it online. Jaysis. While I'm brutal, Dustin is brilliant. Honestly, it was a really surreal experience today, so amazing to get the opportunity.

I envy you Sir. :)

Advertisement