Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

On my second airline Futura. Airlines, my goal is to make as much money as I can.

Fleet :

B787-8 X 100
    Dassault Mercure X 100
    DC-10-10 X 100
    B777-200LR X 6

I am currently building up 100 777-200 LR aircraft, when this is done I will start to replace my Dassault Mercure,s on a one for one basis with A380-900.

All aircraft in this fleet except the DM,s are 100% Business Class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

On my second airline Futura. Airlines, my goal is to make as much money as I can.

Fleet :

B787-8 X 100
    Dassault Mercure X 100
    DC-10-10 X 100
    B777-200LR X 6

I am currently building up 100 777-200 LR aircraft, when this is done I will start to replace my Dassault Mercure,s on a one for one basis with A380-900.

All aircraft in this fleet except the DM,s are 100% Business Class.

Just bought 199998 shares there, great commitment and dedication!

Air Striker Airlines:)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

DMs make more money full converted to business class. However DC10S lose money full converted

DMs make more money full converted to business class. However DC10S lose money full converted

Have to disagree with you there, The DC,10s will make more money fully converted if flown right. No hub longest distance 99% demand.for business. They should pull at lease an extra 100k per flight.

I am not converting my DM,s, as the extra money they make converted does not justify the cost of converting them, plus they are nearing the end of their days with my airline.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Sorry, had a bit of a brain freeze posting that!!! No idea where I got it from, now that I think about it!

• Advertisement

fuel @ $20:eek:

Just bought @ $10 even though it says $20 on the front page....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    fuel @ $20:eek:

Just bought @ $10 even though it says $20 on the front page....

$10 for me!!

$5 now after 990,000,000 gallons

Just paid $8.1m for 1,000,000,000 lbs. Deal of the century for me :D

5b5398a612173f7737f7fb04256a595c.png

getting cheaper still..

Woohoo cheers for the heads up! $4 for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

At $3 for me! Lowest iv ever bought it at.

Somethings going wrong... It was $2, then 3$ now its $1 all in the space of 2 minutes.

• Advertisement

Game wont load for me now, mustve been a bug

I think Airline Manager is going to crash..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Somethings going wrong... It was $2, then 3$ now its $1 all in the space of 2 minutes.

Was $20 10 minutes ago

Back up now, fuel as 400.

Back up to $400 now.

Somehow I don't think that was ment to happen. Who remembers last year the bug with the A318 Elite airplanes? I got 200 of them.

Back out to 400 now. Darn I thought I was after getting it cheap:P

Wasn't playing it at the time joe, but there used to be some funny stuff going on back in 10 too when I started out.

Griffair will undergo a major transformation from 7pm tonight. This will last approx 3 days and stocks will drop but will raise again when the transformation is complete. Stockholders can sell their shares now at a profit or bear with us over the next week.

Griffair World Airways. (All investors mailed via in game mail)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭b318isp

Joegriffinjr, I'm not sure if you are aware, but it's against the Terms of Service to have two airlines.

If the moderators note this you will have both airlines deleted without warning, and a ban issued.

Just a heads up. There is a sticky in the AM boards about it.

One airlines is my 'girlfriends'. I'm just her business partner lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭b318isp

I'd suggest keeping that to yourself, the mods are very sensitive about this at the moment - something to do with breaching FB rules that can land them in hot water (as well as putting extra load on the servers if it became common).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Theyd have a flippin' canary so if they knew Id actually SOLD my airline for real (Paypal!) cash...!

ytareh wrote: »
    Theyd have a flippin' canary so if they knew Id actually SOLD my airline for real (Paypal!) cash...!

Dont get yea?

I had put a LOT of time into it but lost interest and didnt want to just pull the plug on it .I 'advertised' it for sale on a few boards and got a small ,really token amount for it(20) -I would have just given it away if hadnt got an offer before long.

So you sold it for real money? What was your fleet like when you sold it? So you only had a facebook account to play airline manager, you just give the new owner the username and password?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

One airlines is my 'girlfriends'. I'm just her business partner lol.

How many girlfriends have you?, surprised you've got time to run a busy airline and manage a girlfriend too, is she a stewardess? :D

The other half is on facebook too so one airline is on her account. I thought her how to launch the flights a few times a day. I just add the planes/fuel etc. We had a new baby last week so things on a bit of a go slow with this game for a while.

So you sold it for real money? What was your fleet like when you sold it? So you only had a facebook account to play airline manager, you just give the new owner the username and password?

600xA380s .Yes ...

Griffair World Airways

Updated Fleet :

A340-200 37
    A350-900R 11
    A321-200 15
    A330-300 15
    A380-800 4
    A330-200 5
    B737-800 Business 1
    A320-200 8
    A340-600 2

All aircraft in fleet are fully converted to all business class format.
    Stocks expected to be back up by tomorrow evening (Sun)

• Advertisement

RebelAirCork has flown its 2 millionth passenger today, and has seen stock rising to over $15. Another 26 DC10s are being put into service today, fully converted to business class, breaking the 300 route barrier, and an expected delivery of 20 to 30 DC10s tomorrow or Tuesday.

Advertisement