Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Just got my first widebody. A340-20 at $15.5M, took a while to save up for it. Was a toss up between it and millions of lbs of fuel. Fair play to Galway Airlines with their 36M lbs of fuel. It just made me 870K on the inaugral DUB-BKK....worth the wait!!

Just realised I have two Abu Dhabi-Bejing route going, a A321 and a B739 serving the market. Its a money maker,with 300K+ profits per sector. Handy to know to capitalise on profitable city pairs.

At this stage I have had 4 damaged aircraft,the worse being a 70K fix.

I want to get pax points as with 4000 I can get 2 A388, or with >3000 I can get a dedicted Business jet for higher ticket prices.

OK have bought 5000 stock in each of the boards.ie airlines. Mke me some money people!

Invest in:

Air Mallow Airlines
    XL Airways Airlines
    TheBusiness Airlines
    aer aran airlines
    Galway Airlines
    fares4all airlines
    juliet charlie airlines
    Manits Airlines
    DubAir airlines
    Scudzilla Airlines
    Leinster Airlines
    Rustbucket Airlines
    Bloodhound Airlines

kippy wrote: »
    This is one damn addictive game.
    Those guys at the tops of the leaderboards must have been playing it 24/7
    Think they just spent a load of money on the ingame purchase option. No way they got 400+ A388 by playing it normally. Its still a very new app, still being updated. I have spent most of the last 36 hours flying my routes (days off from work) and I managed to make approx 25M. I now have 28 aircraft.

Up to 4 days ago there were only about half the number of aircraft types availible(EG. No Antonovs, only B732 or B738, only B744 or B748) and prices were very different. I bought my 2 A320 at $5m each(now 6.7M), my B739ER at 5.5M(now a tragic 9M!) and my E190s at 1.5M (now 2.4M)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Here ya go, a very very useful tool for this App

http://am.n00b.hk/

Just type in your departure airport and the maximum number of miles and it'll give ya all possible destinations and the demand :D:D:D

Surely that's gotta be worth a few investors to Scudzilla Airlines ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Argh no, I thought you could just select the routes and start flying and it would run automatically itself when you werent logged in! Didnt login for 24 hours and it had only done one flight overnight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

pclancy wrote: »
    Argh no, I thought you could just select the routes and start flying and it would run automatically itself when you werent logged in! Didnt login for 24 hours and it had only done one flight overnight :(

Yeah, that is a bit of a pain to be honest. I suppose its to keep you logging in/going back for more to increase advertising revenue.

• Advertisement

kippy wrote: »
    Yeah, that is a bit of a pain to be honest. I suppose its to keep you logging in/going back for more to increase advertising revenue.
    Thus I think longhaul routes are better to earn money on. My DUB-BKK route take 10 hours so 2 flights a day at $800K+ per flights.....thats a lot easier than logging in to my DUB-LHR flight every hour.

Just switched my DUB-GLA E190 to Abu Dhabi-Ukhta. 23K profit per flight becomes 120K.
    DUB-GLA E190 changed to DUB-Hall Beach: Profits from 12K/40 mins to 160K/4hr30mins.

That link to the range/demand page is brillant. I'm going to switch my aircraft to routes near the limit og their range over the next day or two. While at work I will be able to log only 2-3 times a day so longer,less frequent departures make more sense. Thus my aircraft are working even when I am not online. Just like starting my medium haul routes before going to bed last night. I log on now and they are all nearly done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

some help for us:

Calculate maximum routes to make full use out of your planes:
    http://airlinemanager.co.cc/

Which Aircraft gives most $ per ticket per flight:
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_oHh_uCdaDzk/Su8AJLaiHYI/AAAAAAAABxo/wiBTb3AZFG0/s1600-h/image%5B8%5D.png

Breakdown of plane profitability:
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_oHh_uCdaDzk/SuoBjPwfK1I/AAAAAAAABxQ/pjwR3G4yozo/s1600-h/image%5B25%5D.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

its fun as hell,my company name is aviajet.
    So far im flying the following routes, dub-lon atr 72,lon-fra 731,fra-nyc a319,
    just looking at that makes me think i need a bigger plane on the dub-lon sector.
    any way i will invest in the above named airlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

fuel is 1600! jaysus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭great

fuel is 1600! jaysus!

when i started it was 2,300.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

its 400 now, anyone know how to increase your stock rate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

anyone know how to increase your stock rate?

get some investers seems to work ish lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

not bad game , called my airline " my ****ty airlines "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Irelanda Airlines has now started buisness, daily flights to Cardiff & London!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

5AB airlines also in business. Daily flights Osaka-Tokyo and Dublin-Anchorage

I can see a whole lot of time being wasted on this:D

yeah started wasting tme on it since i found out about it the other day great programme though.

XL Airways CEO :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭crisco10

invested in you. please make me some money! or at least return the favour and invest in me! (Leinster Airlines) ;-)

just invested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Great game, so addictive! Cheers for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

cant find XL airways or thebusiness to invest. Found a good few of the others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I am in no way an airline expert, but Finglas Airlines is open for business!

Flying to:
    Dublin - Toronto
    Toronto - Winnipeg
    London - Milan

Have two ATR 42's and the B737-800...

I am in no way an airline expert, but Finglas Airlines is open for business!

Flying to:
    Dublin - Toronto
    Toronto - Winnipeg
    London - Milan

Have two ATR 42's and the B737-800...

have just invested in you so earn me money :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eire celticbhoy

Mine is conairways if anyone whats to invest ;) just started today.
    3 aircraft
    B738 -Dublin to Prague
    BAe146 - Dublin to Milan
    ATR 42 - Dublin to London

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Addicive, thanks to the OP.

My airline is Gardair.

5 Aircraft,
    738 London-New York (great earner)
    ATR 42 x 3 doing manchester - Dublin, London - Glasgow and Paris - Madrid
    ATR 72 doing London - Berlin

Please invest,
    Started today and airline is at 1.1 million at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Meh just operating 3 BAE-146's doing Dublin-London, i seem to be slowly and i mean slowly making money. 99% demand though, if i get more money il have a string of 737-8's doing Dublin-London.

if ya want more pax on the route billboards for advertising are the best way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Receeding HAirlines is up and running.

Picked Dublin to London as first route using my 737-800 not realising that my first flight would make a loss due to airport charges.

Bought a Fokker 70A and got an auto suggest route of Denver to Kelowna which is making me 20k a flight profit !

currently billboard advertising is at its best price of a thousound a day

Addicive, thanks to the OP.
    Please invest,
    Started today and airline is at 1.1 million at the moment.

Good use of the intial B738 to sell and get ATRs people. Should have done that myself. Have been saving for last 3 days. Should have my second A340 this afternoon.

While you initially start slowly, after getting a couple more aircraft the income stream will begin to snowball. Its worth getting new aircraft as soon as in my opinion. It took me 4 days to save for the first A340,now it takes 3. Better have my third by the weekend!

I'll say it again,use the full range of your aircraft to maximise profits. Tickets price is based on distance. If possible, sent your Bae146 to FRA or Milan rather than London.
    I now only operate 3 western european routes out of DUB (London,Milan,FRA) All other aircraft are across to Canada, to Russia, or to Africa out of Abu Dhabi. I'm going to slowly double up a/c on my routes so I have an aircraft heading in each direction.

Will try the billboards advertising plan.

10K shares each bought in Conairways, Finglas Air, Gardair, Receding Hairlines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Dacian wrote: »
    Good use of the intial B738 to sell and get ATRs people. Should have done that myself. Have been saving for last 3 days. Should have my second A340 this afternoon.

While you initially start slowly, after getting a couple more aircraft the income stream will begin to snowball. Its worth getting new aircraft as soon as in my opinion. It took me 4 days to save for the first A340,now it takes 3. Better have my third by the weekend!

I'll say it again,use the full range of your aircraft to maximise profits. Tickets price is based on distance. If possible, sent your Bae146 to FRA or Milan rather than London.
    I now only operate 3 western european routes out of DUB (London,Milan,FRA) All other aircraft are across to Canada, to Russia, or to Africa out of Abu Dhabi. I'm going to slowly double up a/c on my routes so I have an aircraft heading in each direction.

Will try the billboards advertising plan.

10K shares each bought in Conairways, Finglas Air, Gardair, Receding Hairlines.

I'm assuming you forgot to write shares in Scudzilla Airline ;);)

Advertisement