Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE 'camo + kit clearout'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

any chance of a pic of this

Original flack jacket used by Brit army in NI conflict. jacket is circa 1960-1970 in pristine condition with real flack plates. x1 E50

and this

Armour vest designed for NI conflict to protect soldiers on checkpoints from sniper fire. filled with foam to simulate the 2inch thick trauma plates. x1 E30

and sizes on both please

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

A pleasure doing buisness as always mate

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

What's the craic lad did the shotgun belt go? If not can you post pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

whats your location? would u lik to see a pic?

Sorry Boyband, only seeing your reply now. I'm down Munster way, so would have to be postage. Would be interested in a pic, but my offer still stands regardless. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭johnfagan

Do you still have the Armour vest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Boyband88th

i do at the moment yes

Could you put up a picture off it please

moggser wrote: »
    any chance of a pic of this

Original flack jacket used by Brit army in NI conflict. jacket is circa 1960-1970 in pristine condition with real flack plates. x1 E50

and this

Armour vest designed for NI conflict to protect soldiers on checkpoints from sniper fire. filled with foam to simulate the 2inch thick trauma plates. x1 E30

and sizes on both please

Having problems uploading pics. PM me your email and il send them to you.

budda15c wrote: »
    Sorry Boyband, only seeing your reply now. I'm down Munster way, so would have to be postage. Would be interested in a pic, but my offer still stands regardless. Cheers.

johnfagan wrote: »
    Could you put up a picture off it please

• Advertisement

Cheers mate

This is Boyband88th vest as he was having trouble uploading

Can't take it to PM's or email until sale is agreed.. Don't wanna get ourselves banned :-) Not too bothered about pics tbh..

I'll just make my offer of €6 incl. Postage...

Can't take it to PM's or email until sale is agreed.. Don't wanna get ourselves banned :-) Not too bothered about pics tbh..

I'll just make my offer of €6 incl. Postage...

No what he means is sent him your email address and he will send you a picture off the item notting else

johnfagan wrote: »
    No what he means is sent him your email address and he will send you a picture off the item notting else

I understand that, but according to the charter, there is no off thread dealing/contact regarding a sale allowed. All communication, including posting of pics has to be done 'on-thread', until a sale has been agreed, on-thread. But cheers for trying to clear it up:)

Anyway my offer, as previously stated still stands. No need for the pic. If boyband accepts, we can move along to Pm's:pac:

oh yeah ha hope nutting happends now

I understand that, but according to the charter, there is no off thread dealing/contact regarding a sale allowed. All communication, including posting of pics has to be done 'on-thread', until a sale has been agreed, on-thread. But cheers for trying to clear it up:)

Anyway my offer, as previously stated still stands. No need for the pic. If boyband accepts, we can move along to Pm's:pac:

Offer & interest withdrawn.. Best of look with the sale.

ok thanks for your interest.

Advertisement