Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Mike McGrath talking about running that's a college mate of mine back in the day so it'd be well up my street if it weren't so far away!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Might be worth a spin to Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Mike McGrath talking about running that's a college mate of mine back in the day so it'd be well up my street if it weren't so far away!

It's a small world haha! Had no idea you knew him!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, it's been over five months since the last meet up.

How would folk, new and old, like to come along to one in my place before the end of the month?

If someone else, in the midlands, south or west, has a better idea that would also be cool.

I shall leave it out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

I'll have to go to one of these meet ups, but this month I'm up to my eyeballs :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

This month is a bit crazy for me but could see about last weekend in August.

So, how does the 23rd or 30th fit with folk?
    Let me know here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

23rd is a flat out no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, how does the 23rd or 30th fit with folk?
    Let me know here.
    30th definitely out for me I'll be in Belfast for Q-Con, 23rd isn't so bad.

I'll consult with management here and get back about 23/30...

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll consult with management here and get back about 23/30...

Did you say to Dino at the quiz or will I say its coming up? Told Atavan as well waiting to hear back.

I messaged the former, get Atavan to let us know, party can't start until he gets there.
    I'll drop Sparks a line too

Atavan said he'll pop along :)

Looks like it's the 23rd.

Dinorex is coming along on the 23rd also.
    Cosmic Smash too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My (almost) annual trip to Casa deCidre!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

ok. will defo try to make it this time :)

(mind you I said that before ... )

I've set aside this evening for spider eviction, they know the drill now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Yep I'll be along for the ride - not literally of course.

latest?cb=20130723122314

• Advertisement

Could be a busy one...

But, the curse of Enternow... it still haunts these corridors...
    You can feel the absence of those long promised but never arrived...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,442 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Unfortunately on the 23rd I'll be heading down The Shannon on a cruiser. :(

I'll raise a toast to you all with some fine merlot!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

o1s1n wrote: »

24th August, 2019 - RTE News: A river cruiser is believed to have caused a large incident on the River Shannon. Locals have reported seeing strange lights, and weird noises on the banks of one of Ireland's biggest tourist attractions. A river boat was seen ramming through a set of lock gates, before taking flight and heading off towards the Atlantic Ocean. Reports that several old televisions were seen hanging off of the cruiser, perhaps in a bid to weigh it down. Reporters remain at the scene

o1s1n wrote: »

More dusting needed...
    Sorry, too lazy to properly upload them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

^^ How has that Trini not sunk sunk down through the whole house and down into the foundation?

Inviere wrote: »
    ^^ How has that Trini not sunk sunk down through the whole house and down in the foundation?

That's a good question...
    No idea...
    I think the little pvm under it is doing the heavy lifting.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Inviere wrote: »
    24th August, 2019 - RTE News: A river cruiser is believed to have caused a large incident on the River Shannon. Locals have reported seeing strange lights, and weird noises on the banks of one of Ireland's biggest tourist attractions. A river boat was seen ramming through a set of lock gates, before taking flight and heading off towards the Atlantic Ocean. Reports that several old televisions were seen hanging off of the cruiser, perhaps in a bid to weigh it down. Reporters remain at the scene

Did they leave out the alien with a pink gun deliberately?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Myself and little miss sparks can make it tonight. Has anyone got room for 2? Can meet up in swords or anywhere northside

Exactly One week ago https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jaumjO9OiX4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Busy this weekend unfortunately, hard to believe how quickly time has past since the last meet. Hope everyone has a good time :)

Advertisement