Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube is stupid

Options
  • 25-10-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

from http://stupid-youtube-comments.blogspot.com
    he is not in the balon he never vear in the balon he whas foun in a boks in heas haus
    [FONT=&quot]you kno wut white ppl everyday its ****** this and ****** that vocab kinda low huh give it up its 09 bitches[/FONT]
    he is not in the balon he never vear in the balon he whas foun in a boks in heas haus
    [FONT=&quot]Mx what urr name iss ****k U U Dntt KNo Anythingg U Bastard Did U Get Raoe By Mj????....OK Theen SO Howw Can U Judgee Someoneee If Anythingg Blame Hiss fatherr!!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Evil United States of America's ridiculously bogus cartoon terrorplanes of September 11th, 2001, depicted on nationwide television and in amateur videos, are absolutely 100% animations. A cursory review of the videos clearly reveals that these computer generated images (CGIs) all violate Newton's 3rd law of motion. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The use of cartoon images of airplanes appearing to crash into the WTC, instead of real airplanes, easily fooled all of the mentally-retarded brain-dead dumb****s living in America, who live out their pathetic ****ing lives inside of a retarded ****ing propaganda tube. The 9/11 cartoonplanes were a crucial element in the Zionist-Jew's primadonna "banana republic USA's" inside-terrorist attack of September 11th, 2001 on its own citizens. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And it's worked! Americans have solidly proved they are more than willing to be instruments of the Devil for transient material rewards.[/FONT]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

How on earth do people get that stupid?

And why do people type like that? Do they not read it back in their heads? As I'm reading the sentences I'm imagining those words said out loud and tbh I can't help but wonder if they've got down syndrome or something.

Mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

lolcatsdotcomx7qntcsuv7om0pri.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭waynewex

The worst has to be the last one. Even though it has good spelling and the others are absolutely atrocious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Yahoo answers is way worse.
    As I will illustrate with a youtube clip.........

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

FIXED YO POST

grrrrrreeat !

now can you fix the OP's post to actually make sense and not a crappy thread ? :cool:

robbie_998 wrote: »
    grrrrrreeat !

now can you fix the OP's post to actually make sense and not a crappy thread ? :cool:

Coming from somebody who starts "OMGAWDS GUESS TEH SONG NAME" threads, that hurts.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

grrrrrreeat !

waynewex wrote: »
    Coming from somebody who starts "OMGAWDS GUESS TEH SONG NAME" threads, that hurts.

if it makes you both feel better, I hate you both.

maybe you need to look over here

i write one line and get a massive response with very decent and humorous replies.
    if it makes you both feel better, I hate you both.

that doesn't make me feel better at all.

• Advertisement

maybe you need to look over here

i write one line and get a massive response with very decent and humorous replies.

that doesn't make me feel better at all.

The fact that you actually linked me to that as if it's some sort of resounding achievement is frightening. Hey; anything that keeps you warm at night.

The fact that you actually linked me to that as if it's some sort of resounding achievement is frightening. Hey; anything that keeps you warm at night.

you were accusing me of crap threads, just proving you wrong with one of many.

you were accusing me of crap threads, just proving you wrong with one of many.

Dude. I don't care about your threads. I have a girlfriend that isn't my hand. So please stop getting so worked up over a forum.

Dude. I don't care about your threads. I have a girlfriend that isn't my hand. So please stop getting so worked up over a forum.

ah give it a rest would ya.

and why the hell would any idiot consider their hand to be a girlfriend ??? unless your that sad of course. and no im not getting worked up.

/complete thread de-rail /off-topic.

ah give it a rest would ya.

and why the hell would any idiot consider their hand to be a girlfriend ??? unless your that sad of course. and no im not getting worked up.

/complete thread de-rail /off-topic.

Are you autistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

And they say Youtube comments are stupid...

The irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thread has gone completely off topic and if allowed to stay open will result in someone getting a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement